Fragrance oil suppliers in India??

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about cold process soap colorants guys? Any good leads would be greatly appreciated.
*Suffuse Micas* . I would suggest you join a FB soap group that is based in India. I don't live in India, but am aware of what is available in India, more or less what price, what quality and where.

*Suffuse Micas* . I would suggest you join a FB soap group that is based in India. I don't live in India, but am aware of what is available in India, more or less what price, what quality and where.
Yreah will do that. Good idea. Thank you so much. I did try suffuse though but dont find too many sellers on scouring the internet.

If you find a good source who is willing to export please le know.

I’ve been looking for one forever.

If you find a good source who is willing to export please le know.

I’ve been looking for one forever.
I do know for a fact that both Surajbala Exports as well as Aethon International export. But they won't give all the details like safe usage rates, or how they behave in soap...but if you want that, you can check with Deccan fragrances...that are way more expensive, but they have the details on how the FO behaves in soap.

I do know for a fact that both Surajbala Exports as well as Aethon International export. But they won't give all the details like safe usage rates, or how they behave in soap...but if you want that, you can check with Deccan fragrances...that are way more expensive, but they have the details on how the FO behaves in soap.
+91 97917 63025 Mr Srinivas Ram From Aethon International
00 91 98111 51696 Mr Batla from Surajbala Exports
Deccan Fragrances is a premium fragrance oils supplier in India for bath & body (I haven't yet ordered from Deccan fragrances tho so I don't know if they export.)

Yreah will do that. Good idea. Thank you so much. I did try suffuse though but dont find too many sellers on scouring the internet.

Are the micas from Suffuse good in CP soap? I’m planning to buy from there. Or would you recommend someone else for micas?

Are the micas from Suffuse good in CP soap? I’m planning to buy from there. Or would you recommend someone else for micas?
I also haven't tried theirs. It looks good though. they have mentioned it's stable in CP soaps and cosmetic grade which is a relief but I feel the prices are on the higher side. If you buy do share your experience, please. They have ultramarines too. My search is onl:rolleyes:

I also haven't tried theirs. It looks good though. they have mentioned it's stable in CP soaps and cosmetic grade which is a relief but I feel the prices are on the higher side. If you buy do share your experience, please. They have ultramarines too. My search is onl:rolleyes:
I have found some on aromakrafts.com and purensoselect.in
I wish there was more variety in mica's in India!!

Where do you live in India?

I guess they would be slightly expensive as they are running these tests. But still cheaper than what I bought from the US (despite free delivery). The perpetual problem in everything is maintaining the balance between price and quality.

Where do you live in India?
I live in Hyderabad

I have found some on aromakrafts.com and purensoselect.in
I wish there was more variety in mica's in India!!
Yeah have seen them too. I wish the same. Many times i see them selling same colours for soaps, candles, craft projects and you have no clue if its safe on skin. Frustrating

Yeah have seen them too. I wish the same. Many times i see them selling same colours for soaps, candles, craft projects and you have no clue if its safe on skin. Frustrating
Yea therefore I got some herbs like madder root, alkanet etc and Clays instead for now. Also found a natural dye making company trydyeing.com will try stuff from them soon. 🤞

Yea therefore I got some herbs like madder root, alkanet etc and Clays instead for now. Also found a natural dye making company trydyeing.com will try stuff from them soon. 🤞

good luck with them. I have bought some Alkanet too and have some indigo powder and will try. I think colours will not be vibrant like pigments but the satisfaction of using natural stuff is there.

Hi..Has anyone purchased Palm oil from Aethon International? They said it is RSPO and they have mentioned it as cold pressed carrier oil. Palm oil will be coming under refined category right except the red palm oil??

I'm finding in really really hard to find suppliers in India.. I've ordered few essential oils from Amazon... But I'm willing to make a move toward fragrance oils...

If anyone knows a shop.. Online or in Bangalore. Kindly share. I'm really looking forward to try some new blends.
Have had personal experience purchasing EO's from this source. They are absolutely wonderful in quality and service. Do not think they carry FO.
Anushka Fragrancia
F-2, 178-179, First Floor Sector -16, Rohini Delhi, Delhi (NCT) 110089 India
[email protected]

Hi..Has anyone purchased Palm oil from Aethon International? They said it is RSPO and they have mentioned it as cold pressed carrier oil. Palm oil will be coming under refined category right except the red palm oil??
I have. All their products are of good quality and they provide all COAs and MSDS' on request

Back