Fragrance Oil Suppliers Australia

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe there are now shipping/freight restrictions which means the cost of shipping is prohibitive. I’d need to look I to this further but I recall reading something months ago about it. I think we are caught up in that.
Saying that I buy my fragrances from Eroma. An Aussie fragrance company with over 500 to choose from. They have been great. Are well priced and the customer service has been great.
I also am in Australia and find the cost of shipping prohibitive from using from America or England. I also buy my fo from Eroma, but, I also buy from Aussie Soap Supplies as they sell some of the bramble Berry Fragrances

Anyone tried https://aromaticingredients.com.au/ ? There is no soap help for discolouring, ricing etc and minimum size of fragrance oil is 100g 'sample'.

Just had a look at the FO's on their site, they are only offering a total of 29 and their prices are just too expensive, the cheapest at $20 for 100g, the next price is 5 kgs $130. I looked at the vanilla and I can get it from Eroma for anything between $5 - $7 for 100ml, why would you pay 4 x the price :eek:. Another example, clean cotton $20 for 100g and I can get it at Eroma for just over $7 for 100ml.

I'd have to add on for postage from Victoria when I can go and pick mine up, that also puts up the cost.
If you can afford to pay more, go for it, it doesn't mean the quality is any better. How can you trust a company selling FO in grams and kilo's, when it should be listed in mls.

Hi - I am in Sydney Australia and am trying to find a FO that is sweet smelling but does not contain vanilla so soap does not discolour. Any one has a suggestions. Thank you in advance.

I also am in Australia and find the cost of shipping prohibitive from using from America or England. I also buy my fo from Eroma, but, I also buy from Aussie Soap Supplies as they sell some of the bramble Berry Fragrances
Actually it is cheaper to import directly from BB than buying it from Aussie Soap. Good to buy testers though before you import.

Hi - I am in Sydney Australia and am trying to find a FO that is sweet smelling but does not contain vanilla so soap does not discolour. Any one has a suggestions. Thank you in advance.
Fragrances are so incredibly subjective it is difficult to give advice.
Heaps of people rave about Energy and I can't stand it!
If you can possibly go to Eroma's outlet you can smell all their fragrances.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually it is cheaper to import directly from BB than buying it from Aussie Soap. Good to buy testersFragrances

that’s good to know! I’m surprised that’s it’s still cheaper given our dollar at the moment. I’ll look into that further when I need to purchase again. They have a fragrance I just love.

You can buy *some* nature’s garden FOs from Zen Designs in NZ. I hope they don’t stop supplying too!

Thanks for that I thought they were by the pictures...........I just ordered the Peppermint yesterday and it is here with me now :) Wish they stocked Rainbow Sherbet as that is sooooooooo good. Lovely to meet you here, I lived in Hamilton about thirteen years ago and was back there last year after moving back from Australia..........Boy has that place changed!

Just bit the bullet and ordered some from BB $20 off shipping to Australia as well for another day. Still $50+ for shipping but exciting to get some oils from them (I hope) ;)

Hi guys, thanks for this discussion. lm in Victoria. I usually buy my FO from Aussie Soap Supplies, but see they are more expensive than Aussie Candle Supplies. For example, one of my favs is vanilla sandalwood which is $25 for 100ml from ASS, but only $7.05 from ACS. Is it because of the bramble berry brand and being imported from the US? Both companies are phthalate free and made in the USA. Next question, is the quality of the FO of both companies much the same? Thankyou, lm just trying to understand the price differences. Xx

I've bought a few FOs from ACS and a few from Aussie soaps. I exclusively use Eroma now.
Aussie soaps FO are just so expensive it isn't worth it to use them for soap.

I still have to use BB at 4% or 5% in soap. They aren't consistently stronger/longer lasting in soap than Eroma FOs but some are.

ACS and Eroma seem to be pretty on par for quality.
Lately some Eroma scents have become really weak. I am hoping it has something to do with moving to a new factory/storage area and they will sort this out and not that it is that they have decided to cheapen them off by diluting them.

You still have to pick scents that last and use them at 5%.
You still have to test them and see if they stick in soap. Or go to our FO chart and see some reviews. Or go on facebook and see their Eroma reviews. I haven't used vanilla sandalwood, sorry.

Lately some Eroma scents have become really weak. I am hoping it has something to do with moving to a new factory/storage area and they will sort this out and not that it is that they have decided to cheapen them off by diluting them.

PJ, Eroma, have reviews on their site for the different scents., customers upload them. FYI, they moved back to the factory site they had before the last one. I'm happy as it's close for me to pick up, the only thing is, I don't need anything (actually I need one, they haven't had the 100ml in stock for months).That's all I want, I needed it for the past Christmas. They might get in in for the next :D.

Hi Penelope & Relle, thanks for the fast replies.
Thanks too for the information and feedback, l'll checkout Eroma. I didn't look at them after previous comments in this thread, but if your happy with them Penelope l'll have a look.
Will look for the FO chart, checkout FB page and have a read of other customer comments on their website too.
thanks again! :thumbs::)

PJ, Eroma, have reviews on their site for the different scents., customers upload them. FYI, they moved back to the factory site they had before the last one. I'm happy as it's close for me to pick up, the only thing is, I don't need anything (actually I need one, they haven't had the 100ml in stock for months).That's all I want, I needed it for the past Christmas. They might get in in for the next :D.
Relle,
I don’t trust the customer reviews on their website. I’ve had my reviews rejected and others edited. On one I said: nice scent but..(listed the negatives)and they cut it at nice scent!

I have worked out quite a few scents I like so I’m happy with them and their prices are good.

Everyone’s taste is different in FOs. I do test samples and get feedback from friends and there is rarely any agreement on ones they like or dislike!

Last edited:
Back