• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fragrance Oil Destash

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I am posting the list from a friend of mine that is moving and not taking her supplies with her It is a huge list so If interested all fo's are $1 per ounce plus shipping, if you pm me your list, name, email and ship address I will forward the info to Jennifer. These are from a smoke free very clean environment and stored with the utmost care.
I am going to try posting a link for the spreadsheet and let's see if it works. If not I will have to try another way. It would help if you would put an x in the sold box. Thankyou
https://1drv.ms/x/s!ApXtDS3bUNWdlm-FGHbKWVPm895V

Shipping from Cali? I’m definitely interested. I’ll take a look today and PM you!!

Shipping from Cali? I’m definitely interested. I’ll take a look today and PM you!!
Sorry I am not really sure it will depend how much she can get into flat rate boxes. I know medium flat rate runs around $17. I am not doing the shipping. These are all good fragrances kept in dark glass bottles in a cabinet. Yesterday I went through most of them and they are all good. If she can fit them in a flat rate envelope it runs in the vicinity of $8. USPS did a shipping increase recently

I just quit a shipping job--flat rate priority bags are $7.55. regular mail up to a pound can run up to (I believe $5.50 or close) for a pound and less for less weight. priority bags are free and the reg bags cost. if it was me I wouldn't be putting bottles in the bags though--but that's just me. the prices I stated might be less as they were for a business but it should be close.
I am hopin there are still some left by the time I get paid again :)

Thankyou for the info, when I put bottles in flat rate bags I have a box that will fit in the bag, which was a trick I learned from my daughter.
This gal is good at shipping fragile items for her other business.

yes I have done that too! I was shipping fish hooks and didn't want the bags to puncture--never thought of doing the box trick with bags for bottles :) the lady who trained me in was pretty anal (not in a bad way) about getting things pkg'd up right. I was thinking they would get broken but inside a box would hopefully insulate it. got a quick question if you remember does the ginger ale from BB smell similar to the champagne? and does your friend take CC or just paypal? I don't do paypal but I would really love some of those FOs

I received your post in my email that said "bumping this in case anyone else is interested." But when I click view this thread" the post is not showing on my computer.

Yes, it is still showing. I have not heard back from your friend yet, though. How will she contact me? I just sent you my email address if she needs that as it wasn't in my previous PM.
Hi Earlene - It's Jen. Please feel free to PM me your email address and we can go over your order. Carolyn is helping me as I've been off SMF for a few years and busy with a move. Sorry for any inconvenience.

@jblaney - Brave of you to do this while in the midst of a move! thanks for offering us some great deals. Do you take PayPal? I can transfer $$ through them, or the bank, but I'm interested, for sure!

@cmzaha - the list shows just fine!

@cmzaha - I tried to save the spreadsheet, but was not able to. I have my choices...

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't received a "bill" yet, and was the 2nd person to make their pick. Is she shipping before she gets payment?
Her email to me showed up in my spam folder, if you haven't checked that yet it might be there. She told me she would ship mine once payment was received.

DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I am posting the list from a friend of mine that is moving and not taking her supplies with her It is a huge list so If interested all fo's are $1 per ounce plus shipping, if you pm me your list, name, email and ship address I will forward the info to Jennifer. These are from a smoke free very clean environment and stored with the utmost care.
I am going to try posting a link for the spreadsheet and let's see if it works. If not I will have to try another way. It would help if you would put an x in the sold box. Thankyou
https://1drv.ms/x/s!ApXtDS3bUNWdlm-FGHbKWVPm895V
When I try to put an X in the sold box, it says that this file was opened in read only. Do I have to edit it or is that for you?

Look at the top center left and you should see a green button that says "edit in browser" - then you should be able to add your selections.

Hi Everyone! Please feel free to PM me with your choices after you X it out on the spreadsheet. I will respond when I'm back from work today. I do take PayPal and will figure out shipping first and confirm your total, including shipping. I will then send an invoice and ship product out next day. I'm sorry for any confusion and thank you Carolyn for your help!!

P.S. - I'm in the middle of a move and working, but very motivated to destash. I will get back to each and everyone to the best of my ability.

Thank you for your patience!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back