• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fragrance Oil Destash

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the top center left and you should see a green button that says "edit in browser" - then you should be able to add your selections.
Top center right on my screen but when I click edit in browser I can't see anything on that page that tells me how to get out of read-only mode. It also says that Carolyn is editing at the moment. I'm not very savvy with computers.

I noticed the 4 oz bottle of Crisp Cucumber and 4 oz bottle of Manuka Lavender Honey are both checked off, but I do not have an order for them. If someone would like to order them, please pm me. I will remove the checks if I do not hear from anyone tomorrow evening.
Thanks!

Top center right on my screen but when I click edit in browser I can't see anything on that page that tells me how to get out of read-only mode. It also says that Carolyn is editing at the moment. I'm not very savvy with computers.

Yikes - I was wrong - it's RIGHT, not LEFT! Don't worry if it says Carolyn is editing.

Once you click that 'edit in browser box', you should see it reload, but the page looks almost identical to the previous screen. Do you see column D has a SOLD box? You may need to re-align the page/chart to find first column. ( I had to scroll/slide the bar at the bottom of the page to get to column A.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back