• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ingredients For Sale Fragrance Oil Destash: Canada

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saponificarian

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I will split shipping 50/50 with any purchase over $100 in Canada

Aztec Cucumber Melon 2lbs $20 Full bottle - SOLD
Aztec Sterling Icicles 2lbs $20 Full bottle SOLD
Aztec Banana Cabana BBW Type 16oz $10 SOLD
Aztec Coral Reef 16oz $10 SOLD
Aztec Dragonfruit Poptail 16oz $10 SOLD
Aztec Sweet Grass & Dandelion 16oz $10 - SOLD
Aztec Vanilla Pineapple Margarita 16oz $15 SOLD
Bramble Berry Vanilla Select 15oz $20
Crafter's Choice Elderflower Blossom and Quince 4oz $10 - SOLD
Crafter's Choice Island Nectar 16oz $20
Fillmore Container Lavender, Sage and Rosemary 14oz $10 SOLD
Fragrance Buddy Bedtime Bath 16oz $10 x5 Pricing per bottle
Fragrances of Ireland Monaghan - Ridge of snow 16oz $30 Top Shelf FO. Not mass produced. - SOLD
Micas and More Island Nectar 2oz Free with $100 Purchase GIFTED
Misty Magic Alkmaar (L*sh Dupe) 16oz $10 X 4 Pricing per bottle
Natures Garden Passionate Kisses 4oz $5 SOLD
New Directions Aromatics Neroli 16oz $15 - SOLD
Peak Candles Apple Peel Jack 15oz $20 strong
Peak Candles Autumn Walk 16oz $20 Very Strong - SOLD
Peak Candles Mountain Pine 16oz $20 Very Strong SOLD
Scentsational Soaping Supply Sugar Cookies 16oz $10 SOLD
Scentsational Soaping Supply Coconut Milk 16oz $10
Scentsational Soaping Supply Vanilla Bean Nectarine 16oz $10
Scentsational Soaping Supply Soapy Clean - Brambleberry Dupe 15oz $15
Soapmaking with Lisa Caramelized Pralines 16oz $15

As a set $50 - Canadian Supplier
Voeux Aromatics Sweet Angel 250ml
Voeux Aromatics Sandalwood 60ml Free with 2nd $100 Puchase
Voeux Aromatics Warm Wood 100ml
Voeux Aromatics Gravity 100ml
Voeux Aromatics Tuberosa 100ml
Voeux Aromatics Tuberosa 250ml
Voeux Aromatics Gold & Dust 100ml
Voeux Aromatics Gold & Dust 250ml

Last edited:
I'm interested in these and possibly a few more. I'm unfamiliar with a lot of these suppliers.
Fragrances of Ireland Monaghan - Ridge of snow 16oz $30 Top Shelf FO. Not mass produced.

Aztec Cucumber Melon 2lbs $20 Full bottle

Misty Magic Alkmaar (L*sh Dupe) 16oz $10 X 5 Pricing per bottle

Peak Candles Autumn Walk 16oz $20 Very Strong

New Directions Aromatics Neroli 16oz $15

Aztec Sweet Grass & Dandelion 16oz $10

Just the ones I would have chosen! But I simply can't buy more till I use up some of mine.
I'm at a point right now where I'm out of quite a few and was gearing up to buy a few more so the timing (and pricing) are perfect.

I think you will like your choices :) I will pack them up for you.
@Saponificarian I'd like to add the Dragonfruit Poptail as well, please. It sounds amazing. I'm getting excited now!

@janesathome That is a top rated vanilla if it's still available. It was rated the #1 best vanilla on the Soap Scent Review Board some years ago.
@Zany_in_CO thanks for the tip! I am pretty new to soaping and have mostly used EOs as I tend to get headaches or migraines from a lot of artificial scents. But I’m frustrated with the loss of EO scent after a couple months so beginning to think I may have to move into the world of FOs.

@Saponificarian where in AB are you? If you are close to Edmonton I may be able to purchase some of what you have left 😁

@Zany_in_CO thanks for the tip!
You're welcome.
I am pretty new to soaping and have mostly used EOs as I tend to get headaches or migraines from a lot of artificial scents.
I was the same way. I used only EOs for the first 4 years. I'm glad I switched.
But I’m frustrated with the loss of EO scent after a couple months so beginning to think I may have to move into the world of FOs.
I'm finding that using FO/EO blends seem to stick better than EO blends without the FO.

I am in Calgary! But if you buy $100 worth, we split shipping 50/50.
If you are shipping Canada post, the vanilla that @zany recommended shouldn’t be too bad. I don’t do well with a lot of artificial fragrances - especially musky or really floral ones. What do you have still on offer that likely wouldnt make me sick? (I really don’t know my way around FOs so could use some help 😁)

If you are shipping Canada post, the vanilla that @zany recommended shouldn’t be too bad. I don’t do well with a lot of artificial fragrances - especially musky or really floral ones. What do you have still on offer that likely wouldnt make me sick? (I really don’t know my way around FOs so could use some help 😁)
I hesitate to recommend any FO simply because each person is different and while I might like it and believe it smells great, it might make you sick. I am sorry I am not much help but I have learnt FOs are very personal.

I have the same issues with a lot of FOs. It's all trial and error for me. I can usually do vanillas and bakery scents, but very few musks, fruity scents, or florals work for me, sadly.

If you know which scents tend to set you off, and which don't, buying them on destash is a great way to take a chance and see. If they don't work for you, you can resell them to others here.

The only other possibility is to find a local seller that allows you to have some test sniffs.

Latest posts

Back