• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fragrance Destash-Some Supplies too

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

You must have at least 50 posts on the forum before purchasing or receiving free products from me (please and thank you).

Looking for someone to pick up locally. Pick up is in NW FL. Please PM me if you'd like to pick them all up. I can do a pick up price of $45 for everything on the list. If no one arranges for a pick up within 72 hours (by 8 pm CST on Wednesday night) I will open it up to anyone who is willing to pay for shipping.

Please note that any fragrance that does not have a FP over 200 will have to be shipped via UPS ground. Free fragrances will need to be picked up or will be shipped at the shipping expense.

Nearly all of the FOs have been used in some way. Some only have less than 0.1 oz taken out for scent testing purposes. I've opened all of these FOs to smell them of course. Exp dates are listed on the WSP FOs. None of these FOs smell off to my nose however I received many of them as a destash myself. The larger bottles (greater than 1 oz) from NG, RE, and BB were purchased by me from the supplier in the last 12 months. Free items are ones I feel are very old, have too little left in the container to do much with, or are discontinued by the supplier and I can't find enough info on it.

RE (packaged by weight)

Moscato: 8 oz, unused, $10

Corn Husk: 5 oz, unused (4 oz bottle + 1 oz bottle , $6

Satsuma: 1 oz, unused $1.50

Carribean day spa, 1 oz unused $1.50

Whipped cream, 1 oz $1.50

Frosted snowdrops, 1 oz $1.50

Free:
Barbershop 1920s, 1 oz (hold)

WSP, by volume

Forever sunshine, 2.5 oz (exp. 2/2016) $3.5
Sinus EO/FO, 1.75 oz (exp. 1/2014) $2.5
London for men, 1.75 oz (exp. 6/2015) $2.5
Beautiful day, 1 oz (exp. 2/16) $1.5
Gardenia, 1 oz (exp. 8/14) $1.5
Dreamsicle 2 oz (exp 10/14) $3
Strawberries and champagne 3 oz exp 2/15 $4

Free:
Pineapple punch, 2 oz exp 9/13
Relaxation EO/FO blend 0.5 oz exp 1/15
Chamomile FO 0.5 oz exp 12/12
Autumn breeze, 0.75 oz exp 12/12
Island kiss, 0.25 oz exp ??

NG (by volume)

Sun and sand, 8 oz, $8

Free:
at least 0.75 oz
Endlessly in love
KIA
Mermaid kisses
Fountain of youth
Teakwood and cardamom (~1.5 oz, in a transferred container)

FB by volume
Free:
French vanilla coffee (tested no scent retention at safe skin levels) would probably be great for candles - 8 oz left in 16 oz container ~~~Possibly Pending~~~

BB by volume
Lemon verbena: 8 oz, $10
Fresh snow: 3.5 oz, $5

Free:
Strawberry surplus- 0.5 oz (holds well in HO but not CP) (on hold)
sample sizes:
Spiced amber ale (on hold)
Smokey patchouli
Turkish mocha (teeny tiny amount left, good sniffer)
Lavender and cedar (tiny amount left as well)
Almond cybilla (tiny amount)

Mikes
Free, all 1 oz:
Storm
Mikes birds (hold)
Mikes brûlée (hold)

EBB
Free:
Whispers of love: ~2 oz
Kai ~ 0.25 oz (hold)

CS
Free:
Basil and herb ~3 oz
Pear glacé ~ 0.75 oz
Gardenia ~ 2 oz (don't use this one in CP!!! It morphs to something nasty)
Citronella ~ 2 oz

Others (Free!!)
Gem lite Beach breeze -contacted the company because no safe usage rate is listed online. Got an email back saying FO is considered GRAS and tested well in CP. 16 oz
BA Sweet pea- 4 oz probably pretty old and only had a 0.3% FO amount listed on the website for bath and body
Bitter creek juicy couture- 1 oz
Bitter creek tommy type 1 oz
Bitter creek drakkar 1 oz
PFO bay rum 1 oz
PFO very sexy men's 1 oz
CG almond FO 4 oz
CG coconut FO 4 oz
JS sex on the beach 1 oz
NDA ps I love you 1 oz
The sage emmet 1 oz

Botanicals:
Bentonite clay from BB 16 oz $1
Oatmeal (actual flakes)- more than 10 oz $1
Soy milk powder $1

Last edited:
Thank heaven you are too far away for me to jump all over this! I have adopted a new mantra: "no new fragrances, no new fragrances..." but it doesn't seem to be working all that well. A 12 step program probably wouldn't work all that well, either.

I understand how you both feel. Whenever I see people selling a lot of supplies off I try to do the math to see if I can make it worth while. I'm trying to thin my FO herd to ones I know I like so I can clear space and clutter. If I don't have a soap planned for an FO within the next 8 months, it went on this list. I really hope someone can get some great use out of them because I feel bad having them sit there.

Well, if anyone wants any of these I'm willing to ship them since no one has contacted me. :) I won't be able to ship anything out till June 13th. I'd also be willing to trade depending on what you've got!

I'd love to try a few of those but I may be moving within the year so I have to cut the soap making from once a month to when stressed.

Back