Fragrance Buddy MIA

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carly B

Reaction score
Has anyone had any contact lately with Fragrance Buddy? I placed an order on the 26th, got a shipping notice the 28th (the one where tracking says "label created" or "waiting for pick-up" but nothing's gone anywhere yet), and the tracking still says "Pre Shipment. Label Created." I emailed two days ago and no response, and today I tried to reach them through their online "send us a message" thing, and it came back undeliverable. :(

I don't know if it's just a strange set of coincidences, or if something's happened to the company/owner. I wondered if anyone else had any experience with them in the last week or so.

Mine says waiting for pick up too. The notice is dated 11/30 and I haven't received any other dates. I am hoping that the post office just got over whelmed with black friday orders and isn't scanning the packages like they should be. I am hoping my package shows up at my door any day. The 28th is only one shipping day earlier than my notice.

I ordered on the 27th, and my order is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I haven’t tried contacting them, but it seems odd you haven’t heard anything.

I just got a delayed delivery notice today, but that is USPS not FB. It is showing it is in transit. So, I don't know what is going on with your order.

I got my update yesterday. FB created shipping label 11/30. USPS did receive the package until 12/3. USPS says to expect it Monday.

It's all good! I'll still get it way quicker than I would from WSP or BB!

One of my shipments got lost in transit and i needed the address it was shipped from so I messaged. It went thru but I never heard back
On a side note, I live about 2 hours north of Orlando FL. My package, from another company, is sitting in Orlando and has been since Friday. The ETA is Thursday!

Why is it going to need a week to move a package 2 hours north? I just don't get it!

On a side note, I live about 2 hours north of Orlando FL. My package, from another company, is sitting in Orlando and has been since Friday. The ETA is Thursday!

Why is it going to need a week to move a package 2 hours north? I just don't get it!
My FB actually moved last night so its not lost, however, Its frustrating that a priority mail package has taken 10 days to get to the state next to me and its unknown when it might actually get here.

I finally got a response from them on Friday, 12/4. He said they were backed up from Black Friday, and it was going out "today." (Friday) However, it's Monday afternoon and tracking STILL shows waiting for pickup.......

My FB actually moved last night so its not lost, however, Its frustrating that a priority mail package has taken 10 days to get to the state next to me and its unknown when it might actually get here.

A couple of months ago, I had a package come from the next door state and arrive in the next door city within 48 hours of shipping.

Then it disappeared off tracking. One city away and disappeared for a week. Then I went into USPS and they did an internal tracing for it...MIA... They said give it a few more days. Oh it showed up a few days later on the other side of the USA. That one package from the neighbor state took over 2 weeks to get here via USPS priority mail!

I feel your frustration!

I finally got a response from them on Friday, 12/4. He said they were backed up from Black Friday, and it was going out "today." (Friday) However, it's Monday afternoon and tracking STILL shows waiting for pickup.......

Mine arrived yesterday. It was waiting for pickup a few days before USPS actually received it.

My WSP order has not shipped yet lol.

FB was hit by hurricanes three times this year. That could be effecting the shipping efficiency. I don't know if they have to wait on usps pick up or if they take the items to the Post office.

My app says mine is coming today but mine wasn't a case of FB being backed up. The delay came during transit. Priority mail guaranteed 3-day delivery took 11 days. That's IF it really gets here today.

My (short) delay was due to USPS as well - not FB. I'm inclined to give USPS a break though. They are overwhelmed with the numbers of packages due to Covid right now. More people than ever are doing their holiday shopping online. Those packages have to be shipped, then often times shipped again to the gift recipient.

Latest posts

Back