Fragrance Buddy FO test

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered Strawberries n Cream. OOB it smells nice, I soaped with it yesterday. CP no gell and I can barely smell anything. I will update in a few weeks. It soaped really well no A, but I used TD and Mica so I don't know about D.

UPDATE: Stawberries and Cream does indeed discolor to a dark tan. It has been about 3 weeks and I smell Cream but no Strawberry, and I don't think it is going to come back, it was never a strong strawberry smell.

Last edited:
I have soaped with the following (CP).

Gain -- Smells nothing like Gain. It is floral fresh. Nice, but not Gain. Not even close.

Lavender Sage-- Smells SOOOO good out of the bottle, but I am not crazy about it after cure. The lavender does not smell nice. My loaf did overheat, so that may have something to do with the smell.

Fruit Loops -- Smells just like fruit loops.

Baby Grace-- Very nice fresh floral. (I have never smelled the original, but I do have the WSP version)

Wood Smoke-- Very nice smoky smell. It kind of mild. (i have never smelled the original)

I have Jungle. OOB, it smells like the original, but I have not s made soap with it yet. I like it because I used to use Jungle conditioner and I have positive association with the original product. I'm not sure whether it is a universal scent. My husband think I smells like something sick people need to rub on their chests! :)

Here is my next installment. I started to make my list for the holiday sales and realized that the usage rate on some of these is very low (see the ones in red and green). Two of my favorites from FB are out. It looks like any FO with spicy EOs (clove, cinnamon etc...) has low usage rates. Just in case I made a mistake, please recheck the usage rates and FP of any FO you might be interested in. I posted some of these before. I'm finding it easier to keep them sequential. I'll post pictures later for this set.

203-Victorian Christmas: discolors to a medium yellowish beige. It is a nice balance between coniferous greens, woods, and a little spice. The scent is strong but not pushy. It's a nice christmassy scent. The maximum usage rate is 0.6%. This FO is out.

210-Apple Jack&Peels: Maximum usage rate is 0.6%. Do not use. Discolored to a medium beige. Prone to light ash but not too bad. Medium strong and holding. I find that it has a nice balance between the apple and the spice. Nothing aggressive or too dominating. This FO is out.

211-Blue Sugar: Maximum usage rate is 20%. FP=165oF . Vanilla 4%. Discolored to an ugly yellowish brown. I smell complex musk with hints of green and citrus. Subtle and unisex. Strong scent and holding. Need something to cover the ugly discoloration.

212: Karma: Maximum rate is 30%. FP=190 oF . Vanilla =0.25%. No discoloration. Medium strong. All I smell is patchouli. Medium strong scent and holding.

213-Pepperberry Wreath: Maximum usage rate: 4%. FP=200 oF . Contains phthalates. No vanilla. Discolored pinkish beige. Strong coniferous green scent, similar to Mistletoe/Christmassy FOs. It is nicely balanced without the sharp overtones found in similar fragrances. It doesn’t smell like pepper EO. I used it at 5%. The maximum usage should have been 4%. The scent is strong enough to use at 3%. Overall, I prefer BB Christmas Forest because the added floral notes soften the coniferous greens.

214-Patchouli Passion: Maximum usage rate is 27%. FP>200 oF. No vanilla. Discolored to a light honey beige. It smells lovely to me. It smells like wildflower honey that fell into patchouli EO. Strong scent and holding. It’s on my to-buy list. I don’t get the urge to mix it with anything.

215-Flying Fox: Maximum usage rate is 17%. FP>200 oF. No vanilla. Very light tan discoloration with a hint of pink. Very strong cold throw. I like it better in the soap than OOB. I can smell jasmine and ylang ylang but not much cypress. OOB, it is a heavy floral FO. In the soap, it is much softer but still very strong. I would reduce my usage rate. It reminds me a bit of honeysuckle. Strong scent and holding. I expect it to stay strong at 1 year.

216-Chestnuts &Brown Sugar: There is no usage rate on the site but it says that it is skin safe. FP>200 oF. Vanilla 7%. It smells a little like boiling nuts in sugar syrup with added vanilla. Not very interesting. Discolored to a medium beige.

217-Honeysuckle & Jasmine: Maximum usage rate is 3%. I used 5% in my sample. FP=200 oF. No vanilla. I didn’t really like it while it was curing. It seemed the 2 main notes were fighting each other. At full cure, the 2 have blended well and the whole is better than the sum of its part. Strong at 5%. It’ll be probably still be strong enough at 3%. FB’s site mentions that it turns dark yellow with age. So far I only see minor discoloration.

218-Skinny Dip: Maximum usage rate is 3%. I used 5% in my sample. FP>200 oF. No vanilla. Very strong scent. To my nose, it smells like spicy cedarwood. It is sharp. It isn’t bad but I don’t think I want it in my soap. The UR can easily be cut in half. It may smell better with lower UR. Just a hint of discoloration. I expect this one to survive the year easily.

Here is my next installment. Some of these may have been posted before. They are here in sequential order. If you have any experience with these, please post.

I have to say I'm much happier now with the results after at least a 6 weeks cure time. I have about 10 FO's out of the first 38 from FB that I would be happy to use in CP. At one point, I was wondering what possessed me to order 100 fragrances from one place that I knew nothing about. Now I'm happy I did. The chance of many of these FOs surviving a year is very high. If I did HP, B/B or melt&pour, FB would be my one stop shop.

Pictures are coming soon. I think I might have 1 or 2 more from the first 38 to review.

219-Asian Sandalwood: Maximum usage rate: 8%. FP=180oF. No vanilla. Discolored to a dark brown. This is a more complex perfumy sandalwood. Hard to identify the additional notes even though you know they are there. It needed full cure for the scent to blend well. Minimal ash. Medium strong and holding. I’ll use it despite the discoloration. 12/17: This scent is changing still. I tried a wet test and I didn't care for it. There are some new unpleasant notes that weren't there before. It lathers white despite the dark discoloration. I wouldn't use it as it is today. I expect it to continue changing.

220-Vanillary: Maximum usage rate is 15%. FP=190oF. Vanilla=2.4%. This is a nice dupe. It’s a subtle vanilla with floral notes and something else. Discolored to a beige color. No ash. Scent got stronger with cure. Medium strong and holding.

221-Nag Champa: MUR=3%, FP>200oF, Vanillin=0%. Just a hint of discoloration. Very light nondescript scent. Just a hint of ash.

222-Snow Day: MUR=30%, FP>180oF, Vanilla=3%. Discolored to a medium beige. Soft green coniferous notes with a little something more in the background. I don’t smell any vanilla. Medium light scent. I don’t expect it to survive to 6 months.

223-Supernova: MUR=25%, FP=195oF, Vanilla=0%. Supposed to be musk with green ozone and patchouli. Very Slight discoloration. Light scent with hints of musk. It smells nondescript to me. Slight ash. Medium light scent.

224-Trichomania: MUR=6%, FP=195oF, Vanilla=0%. Supposed to be creamy coconut. Dicolored to a medium chocolate brown. It cured so hard I can use it as a hammer. Lots of ash. I smell some vanilla with hints of coconut. Medium light scent. I think it is much better for HP.

225-Honey I washed the kids: MUR=40%, FP>200oF, Vanilla=0%. It is supposed to be honey, toffee and caramel. It smells much better OOB. In the soap, it lost most of the complexity. OOB, it smells like candy you want to it. In the soap, I find it hard to identify the scent. I think this one is best for HP if you want to preserve the complexity. If you don’t do side by side comparison, it is a generic scent (to me) that works fine in soap. Medium strength.

226-White Tea & Ginger: MUR=18%, FP>200oF, Vanilla=0%. No discoloration, slight ash. This is a scent I’m looking for. It’s one of my favorites. I’m so glad it made it through cure. Medium strong scent. It is a nice version of WT&G. I’m buying a big bottle. I also have BB’s version which didn’t make it through the 6 weeks cure.

227- Sweet orange Chili: MUR=24%, FP= 200oF, Vanilla=0%. No Dis, more prone to ash. Medium strength in cp. OOB, it has a nice balance between the chili and the orange which was present in the soap at first. At 6 weeks, the orange is faint and the chili is dominating. This is a nice clean scent. I will probably mix it with a little FB orange blossom and BB 10X orange to bring back some of the lost citrus notes.

228-Wild Mountain Honey: The maximum usage rate for this one is 3%. I used it at 5%. It is lovely OOB like a wild flower honey. It lost a lot of the complexity in the soap. Medium strength, discolors medium yellowish beige. Because of the low usage rates, I wouldn’t use it in cp soap. I bought a big bottle because of reviews. I didn’t notice the usage rate at the time. I may use it at 1% in liquid hand soap. I may have a substitute for it (Honey from NDA if the scent survives until it is done curing). 12/17: Tested it in HP at 1.5% and it worked great and stayed true to OOB. I would use a little less next time.

229-Golden Sands: MUR=50%, FP>200oF, Vanilla=4%. Supposed to be sandalwood with orange flower and Tonka bean. Discolored to dark beige. Medium ash. Much better OOB. Not a bad scent but much less interesting in cp. Medium light scent. I’m finding that many of the scents that have vanilla in them are not surviving very well in cp.

230-Leaves: MUR=30%, FP=200oF, Vanilla=0%. Very light ash. This one is lovely. It screams fall to me but I’ll use it any time. Supposed to be golden nectar, fresh apple, and spiced berries. It is softer in the soap but retained a lot of the complexity of the original scent. It lost some of the cooked sweet notes that are present OOB (which I find a big plus). No discoloration, strong scent. It reminds me of BB Autumn Fig Harvest and TCS Spiced Apples and Peaches. It falls in between these 2. It doesn’t have some of the piney green notes of AFH but has more green notes than SAP. My own preference: it knocked AFH off my list but I would still make soap with SAP.

231-Sun & Sands: MUR=21%, FP=200oF, Vanilla=0.7%. No discoloration. Medium strong scent. No ash. I’m not sure how to describe this scent. It is light clean with a hint of complex floral. It seems appropriate for soap. I would buy it for me. I seem to prefer light clean scents that aren’t too in your face pushy. It smells very similar to Beach. See #238 for update

232-Beeswax & Propolis: MUR=6%, FP>200oF , No vanilla. No discoloration or ash. OOB, I smell beeswax with a hint of honey. In the soap, the scent morphed a bit. There is a new scent that I can’t identify that wasn’t there OOB. I like it better before soaping. If I used it, I would blend it for cp or HP. The scent is medium light. This scent is holding so far. It smells now more like beeswax and honey. It is not bad.

233-Rose Jam: MUR=4%, FP>200oF , Vanilla= 0%. OOB, I smell rose, citrus with a hint of geranium, a nice soft floral without the overwhelming rose scent. A lot is lost in the cp process. It became muddied and muddled in the soap. It isn’t bad but really much worse than OOB. I think this one is for HP. Beige discoloration, light scent, light ash. I used it at 5%. With a 4% MUR, this scent is out for CP. I prefer to stay significantly below the MUR to avoid not yet identified problems. The longer it cures the more nondescript it becomes. It is fading.

234-Lavender Sage: MUR=30%, FP=200oF, No vanilla. This was very nice and balanced when I first poured it but slowly lost most of the lavender over the last 8 weeks. What is left is sharp compared to OOB. Sometimes it reminds me of a cheaply scented men’s cologne. Other times, I smell a nice herbal scent. I also have FB Sage but it’s too early in the cure to compare the two. I ended up using the rest of the 1 oz sample in a shaving soap (HP process). It came out great. It is a masculine lavender without medicinal overtones. I like it enough to try to recreate it with TCS lavender and FB Sage.

235-Orange Blossom: MUR=6%, FP>200oF, No vanilla. Very soft yellow discoloration. Strong clean scent and holding well. This FO is just orange blossom/neroli with nothing else in the background. A Lush dupe. It has faded a little at full cure but it is still plenty strong.

236-The Smell of Freedom: MUR=7%, FP=190oF, Vanilla=0.4%. They smell freedom. I smell Chinese restaurant during down time cooking rice. This scent is out for me. Slight discoloration. Medium strong and holding.

237-Lust: MUR=7%, FP=195oF, Vanilla =0.7%. Supposed to be dirty jasmine, with notes of rose, ylang ylang, sandalwood, and vanilla. This one went from the most awful stench to a nice and unusual floral. It’s still banished. The color got deeper and more beautiful. I think part of the problem is exposure to oxygen. I can’t believe I’m considering this, but I think I’ll retest it covered tightly with plastic for at least a month before unmolding. With another banished FO that cured in the yogurt cup, I noticed that the side exposed to air smells very different (much worse) than the side that wasn’t. Yet another variable in this experiment. At the same time, I’m trying to come up with excuses to ditch Lust all together breaking the rules I set at the start. Nice to have something trivial to worry about.

238-Beach: MUR=12%, FP>200oF, Vanilla=0%. No D, definite A. It riced in the small sample I made but I was able to mix it. You can't tell in the cured soap. This was lovely when first unmolded. It slowly faded to a hint of something. I expected it to be completely gone by 6 weeks but it started to get stronger towards the end of cure. It is a subtle, light airy scent. It lost some of the complexity it had OOB but I like it enough to buy more for me. Smells very similar to Sun&Sands. 12/17: I just retested #231 and #238. The 2 scents are now very different from each other. 238 smells soapy clean with a hint of floral. I can see mixing it lightly with some florals like honeysuckle, jasmine or sweet pea. 231 took a turn towards more oceany scent and lost all hints of floral. It is hard to describe. Right now these 2 don't even smell anything alike. I don't think they are done morphing.

Last edited:
I had smell of freedom on my list to try....looking for an earthy scent. So its not earthy then? DRAT.

Now I'll eye teakwood, maybe that will smell more earthly...or fireside...

Last edited:
nsmar, are you looking for something earthy as in dirt or something more of a blend of woodsy and patchouli? I have to check the testers I have. Writing reviews takes so much time and I'm so far behind.

The smoky Patchouli from BB smells really good in blends. I added it to ancient sedona with a little of BBs honey and it came out really nice. The smoky scent disappears and it seems to bring out the depth in other blends.

Looking for a non patchouli "earthy" (dirt I guess?) scent for the patch haters... I have Dirt scent but can't figure out what to mix it with so far. I have sandalwood in a different soap so that's out...

The smoky patchouli might be on the list for the patch lovers if its that good...so far I like the patchouli passion I got that's a sweet patchouli ...

It amazes me how different everyone's sniffers are. I actually liked the Smell of Freedom quite a bit . . . it definitely smells earthy and masculine with a hint of something I can't put my finger on. Maybe it's the oud or orris root?

I also like the White Tea & Ginger but worried with the high usage rate it would disappear in CP. It seemed to fade initially but made a nice comeback after curing awhile. And everyone that's tried one of the Nag Champa bars asks for more so I think it's a keeper too.

The Beeswax & Propolis just smelled gaggy-sweet OOB but now that it's cured it smells like straight up honeycomb. The Wild Mountain Honey kinda reminded me of the discontinued L'Occitane honey scent without as much of a floral note. I thought it held up okay in CP but lost some complexity . . . probably will be nice for liquid soap, sugar scrubs and such.

ETA: I wanted to let nsmar4211 know about a dirt blend I made using FB's Gaia. I mixed it with FB's Fresh Cut Green Grass and BB's Tomato Leaf for my Alternative Liquid Swap soap. I think most folks liked it and said it smelled like a real tomato garden.

Last edited:
It is amazing how we all smell things differently, I really like the smell of freedom too. For me it is earthy, and reminds me of incense. I couldn't smell much to the Nag Champa.
I am waiting longer into the cure to review Lord of Misrule, but two weeks in and I don't like it at all, but it has changed quite a bit so far.

Doriette- I *just* mixed up a batch using ED Fresh Cut Grass and FB Dirt with some cedar EO and FB Sandalwood thrown in...my soap area smells like a weedeater LOL. First time I've ever mixed different scents together too! I've smelled a friends tomato garden themed soap, didn't like it at first, now it's growing on me. This "mix" idea is dangerous...I'm barely through testing single notes...hahaha !

Nag Champa has faded to not much in my HP'd batch at .5 per pound, so that's def. a light scent.

It looks like I'm the only one who wants a big bowl of steaming rice topped with a nice stir fry every time I smell The Smell of Freedom. LOL. I don't think there are 2 people on the planet that are exactly alike when it comes to the sense of smell.

I just put FB's Dirt, Fresh Cut Green Grass and Lord of Misrule in samplers. The Nag Champa tester fainted to a hint of something in the tester.

Wow! Great reviews

It looks like I'm the only one who wants a big bowl of steaming rice topped with a nice stir fry every time I smell The Smell of Freedom. LOL. I don't think there are 2 people on the planet that are exactly alike when it comes to the sense of smell.

I just put FB's Dirt, Fresh Cut Green Grass and Lord of Misrule in samplers. The Nag Champa tester fainted to a hint of something in the tester.

Your fragrance reviews are amazing! I'm new around here, but have been snooping around without being a member for a long time. I've been so very grateful for the usefulness of the Fragrance Oil Chart Review Database and your reviews.

Thank you!!

Northwoodsgal, you are very welcome. I hope the reviews help others make better choices. If nothing else, identifying FOs that don't make it through CP is a big help. I have a cabinet full of faders that I don't know what to do with and that was before I started to buy samplers. I'm going to sound like a broken record but please post reviews on the FOs you try.

I use the Review Chart a lot until I lose my mind and order whatever sounds good. Sometimes that is a good thing.

Welcome to the forum from another newbie.

Here is my nest installment just in case there is a sale at FB for Thanksgiving. There was no ash on any of these which is why I'm sure I hit the tops with isopropanol. I'm amazed at how diverse these FOs are. The majority made it through CP too. I'm not sure who is doing the blending for FB but they are gifted.

Any comparisons were done with both soaps side by side, not from memory. I'm learning now that I'm pouring some of the larger batches that discoloration depends on a lot of factors including at what stage the FO is added, the mold used, the temperature during the incubation and the composition of the oils. Please keep that in mind.

239-Bathos: MU=7%, FP 170oF. It discolored light beige. I think this is a good dupe. Strong and holding. It is incense, strong on the cedarwood with a hint of deep floral.

240-Death & Decay: MUR=9%, FP=180oF, Vanilla=0%. No discoloration. Lost a lot of the complexity it had when first poured. It was really lovely for a floral. It isn’t bad at full cure but some people smelled an off note. I smell complex floral with a base of jasmine, not overpowering or cheap. I didn’t smell any off notes.

241-Autumn in the Park: MUR=2%, FP>200oF, Vanilla=0.54%. No discoloration. This is a complex apple scent that isn’t too overpowering. It is soft and lovely. Medium strong scent and holding at 5%. At 2%, I think this one is out. #230 Leaves is similar to 241 with added spicy notes. 230 is the winner for me and more appropriate for fall.

242-Crisp Morning Air: MU 4%. No discoloration. Medium strong and holding at 5% usage rate. It smells like mint tea with a hint of other herbs and some sweet notes. This one is similar to TCS Eucalyptus Mint. The TCS version smells greener and fresher. This one smells like a lovely boiled mint tea with other added herbs like sage. I can’t pick a favorite. I can confirm that not everybody can smell mint.

243-Champagne & Snow Flowers: MUR=13%, FP=190oF, No vanilla. No discoloration. Lush dupe. This one is in the Neroli/Orange Blossom family with added complexity. Strong floral scent and holding. I don't smell anything bubbly. This not not like BB's Champagne. It lost some the complexity it had when first poured. It was so lovely and fresh. At full cure, it still smells appropriately soapy if it that makes sense. Compared to #235 Orange Blossoms, the floral notes are more subdued. It also lacks the sweetness of 235 which I detected only when I compared the 2 side by side. 243 seems like a more masculine version of 235.

244-Kai Type: MUR=4%, FP>200oF , No vanilla. Batter (150g) had a hard time absorbing the entire 6g of FO. Discolored immediately but ended up curing a light beige. It is definitely a complex gardenia scent with a base of something I can’t identify. Medium strong at 5%. It’ll probably be fine used at 4%.

245- Flowerbomb: MUR=40%, FP>200oF, 1% vanilla. Discolored a light beige. Smells more like sweet patchouli with a hint of floral. This one is similar but heavier on the patchouli than #214 Patchouli Passion. It overpowers the floral notes. I find #245 a little too perfumy for my own taste. Strong scent and holding.

246-Vanilla Ice Cream: MUR=30%, FP>200oF, Vanilla=7.25%. Discolored medium chocolate brown. Medium light sweet note with a hint of vanilla. The results are similar to other vanillas. This one did not completely disappear. I’m still looking for a vanilla that survives the CP. I’m not sure it exists since vanillin is destroyed above pH 9.

247-Winter Festival: MUR=9%, FP=200oF, No vanilla. No discoloration. Medium strong scent at full cure. I’m conflicted about this scent. It has strong coniferous green notes with a sharp unpleasant note similar but not as strong as CS Mistletoe. It also has more complexity than Mistletoe with fruity base notes. I haven’t decided yet if I’m buying a bigger bottle.

248-Frankinsense & Myrrh: MUR=15%, FP>200oF, No vanilla. Light discoloration. Scent is nondescript and weak at full cure. The one from CS is much stronger and nicer. This one is out for me.

249-You Snap the Whip: This is supposed to be skin safe but there is no usage information. FP>200oF, vanilla=12.5%. Discolored medium chocolate milk. I smell musk with a touch of spice. Strong scent and holding.

250-Tuberose: MUR=1%, FP>180oF, no vanilla. No discoloration. This one is out because of the low usage rate. I used it at 5%. It is a nice sophisticated tuberose. It would have been lovely on its own.

Thanks! At this rate we'll have most of them covered LOL.

What exactly does Tuberose smell like? Roses? Or something else?

Great to know about the Euc. Mint, I just did a batch with the TN candle sample and liked it.... so TN will get the buy on that one.

Not impressed with any of the Frankinsense strengths, so looks like I'll be trying candle science too...

I just did a batch of Winterfest as HP, and I might be crazy but I think it lost some of the chemically undertone...it does cure out quite a bit in CP, but still smells like fake pine in CP. In HP, I haven't decided. I'm going to give it out and see what everyone says this year...I think it just depends on the nose smelling it.

Would bathos be a good sub if I'm looking for a woody scent that's unisex (versus a straight cedar EO)?

Last edited:
Thank you Soapmaker145, I have been wondering about Bathos, but there wasn't any information on the site, not even a rating. Off subject a little, but from FB I just opened a one old bar of Bergamot Tobacco, and it is amazing! Strong and holding, it smells like the tobacco flower, spices, and bergamot. Updated the review chart.This one was easy to work with, didn't test, made a batch right away so don't know exact discoloration, but my colors came through nicely.

We got snowed in yesterday. I used the time to update my review sheet and organize the testers. It looks like today is another day for staying home.

The closest to Tuberose is a soft jasmine but more subtle and with added complexity. It smells amazing to me. Now I want to grow the plants. Bathos is more incense than woods to me if that makes sense. It wouldn't be my choice for woodsy scent. I'll see if I can find any likely FOs in my samplers. If you wanted to blend your own, I would start with CS Cedarwood Vanilla and add to it.

Good to know about Bergamot Tobacco and Winter Festival. I have BT in my testers right now. I'll update once it cured for 6 weeks. I want to try a few in HP and I'll add WF to the list. Thanks for sharing.

Got my Black Friday order with a few new ones in it. Probably not in the next few weeks but soonish I'll be testing them in CP and HP.

OOB impressions:
Sun and Earth-OOB not sure what this smells like...dirt and tree?
Jungle-OOB smells like curry? weird...
Spring Meadow-fresh floral, hint of roses I think, not overpowering OOB
Socal by Hollister-OOB smells like cologne! A nice one, not old spicy but younger person
Gaia-OOB smells like a greener Dirt-I like it better.
Sea Witch-OOB oceany green smell
Black Cedarwood/Juniper-OOB can smell cedar and wood...I like oob
Monkey Farts-OOB way more banana than a finished one (unknown origin)I had, I hope it holds
Plumeria-OOB more laid back than Aztec's version, I like it
Sweet Orange Chili Pepper-oob, urm, where's the chili? This will prob be my first HP test to see if I can find the chili
White Tea and Ginger-OOB, true to others I've tried, hopefully it sticks as well as other FB scents
Merlin's Forest-a tamer dragon's blood but not as powdery OOB as others
Cappuccino Espresso-not sure you can mess this smell up :). OOB, true to name

I'm going to try Gaia with my Fresh Cut Grass and maybe a splash of the Black Cedarwood for an earthy smell....*rubs hands together*.

Last edited:
nsmar4211 The Sun & Earth has a nice orange scent when soaped. I am very interested in the Spring Meadow and was hoping it would have some Meyer Lemon in there. I haven't used the Cappuccino Espresso, but in CP many coffee type fragrance oils will morph to something nasty, no idea about that one.

Latest posts

Back