Fragrance Buddy FO Sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I got a reason to get the Citrus Trees FO someone recced me. Sweet.

Any other FO they do particularly well?
Some that I like enough to always keep on hand are
Leaves
Citrus Bath
Life Lessons (best Karma dupe I've found)
White Tea and Ginger
Bergamot Tobacco (light, but does stick)
Celestial Sea, I don't know if this is particularly 'ocean' smelling, but I like it as a nice clean scent
Heather, some acceleration but very workable. Very fresh, not a typical floral - good blender to lighten up a heavier scent
Mango Pineapple
Breath of God
Black Canyon, good men's cologne type fragrance, discolors to a medium cognac brown
Kingship, Lush Lord of Misrule dupe. I do like Nurture Soap's Anarchy a bit more, but the price point here is better and they are very close

Of these, White Tea and Ginger and Leaves are my #1 and #2

Some that I like enough to always keep on hand are
Leaves
Citrus Bath
Life Lessons (best Karma dupe I've found)
White Tea and Ginger
Bergamot Tobacco (light, but does stick)
Celestial Sea, I don't know if this is particularly 'ocean' smelling, but I like it as a nice clean scent
Heather, some acceleration but very workable. Very fresh, not a typical floral - good blender to lighten up a heavier scent
Mango Pineapple
Breath of God
Black Canyon, good men's cologne type fragrance, discolors to a medium cognac brown
Kingship, Lush Lord of Misrule dupe. I do like Nurture Soap's Anarchy a bit more, but the price point here is better and they are very close

Of these, White Tea and Ginger and Leaves are my #1 and #2
Holy moly that'll fill my cart ha! 😆 I like your note on "Very Fresh," thanks for sharing that.

Latest posts

Back