Fragrance Buddy Floral scents

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I would like a new floral or two and am going to purchase several 1oz with the sale to test. Use will be in CP soap. I have used Gypsy rose and don't need another rose. Do you have any opinions on FB floral scents?

Yes 25% sale thru Monday. Shipping free on orders more than $100.

I forgot to say I was using Bob's Flower shop. I really like it but I think it takes a real flower person to enjoy it. I am looking for more of a blend maybe a bit sweet or clean with a larger customer appeal. I have been using a blend I called white garden that is most of the gardenias I have tested blended with Lily of the Valley and citrus. I am ready for something different.

Yes 25% sale thru Monday. Shipping free on orders more than $100.

I forgot to say I was using Bob's Flower shop. I really like it but I think it takes a real flower person to enjoy it. I am looking for more of a blend maybe a bit sweet or clean with a larger customer appeal. I have been using a blend I called white garden that is most of the gardenias I have tested blended with Lily of the Valley and citrus. I am ready for something different.
I LOVE Bob's Flower Shop, it's one of my favorites, and florals are usually not part of that list. However, if you'd like a
lovely, sweet orange blossom, I highly recommend Citrus Tree. I just made soap with that yesterday. It's strong and it sticks and it's VERY floral. Also, try (don't laugh) Sweat. It's a poorly renamed dupe of Lush Fever, which is jasmine and rose. Another Lush dupe is Sexual Desires, a dupe of Lust. Here's the description: dirty jasmine with additional notes of rose, ylang-ylang, sandalwood and vanilla. And if you like jasmine, Jasmine Showers is a dupe of Lush's Flying Fox, which is serious jasmine.

I'm sorry, I know my floral recs are all Lush dupes, but the Lush dupes at FB are really good, so that's what I mostly have from them.

I am not big into florals, but I do like to have some on hand. I agree with @Carly B that FB does a good job with the Lush dupes, so if you know of some you like, it would be worth trying. I do like Citrus Tree. Another one I have used is Sexual Liberation (Lush Sex Bomb dupe). It behaved well and I do like it, but I like Nurture's version (Femme Fatale) a little better. I've had Butterfly Flower, but it's been awhile. I seem to remember slight acceleration, but nothing unworkable - and it may have been operator error as I think I was fairly new to soaping and probably stick blended it a bit too much. The only other one I can think of that I tried and liked well enough is Pink Chiffon. It's been awhile since I've had it though.

Latest posts

Back