fragnances

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dksoaper

Reaction score
Where can I find fragnance oils that don't cost a arm and leg in shipping? The last oils I bought cost me almost the same in shipping as did the oils.I'm really quite new at this and need a lot of expert advice! Thanks in advance!! Love in Johnstown,Penna.

Last edited:
Where are you located? Might be able to offer some suggestions if we knew.
I order from several places, but do try to stick close to home so shipping isn't too bad.

We need to know what country you are in. This is a world wide forum and you haven't got listed where your from, you can put your location under your name.

I am in PA too. Nurture soap and natures garden are very reasonable for shipping if you don't order fragrances with a low flash point. Lower flash points mean they can't ship USPS so it gets more expensive.

Shipping...the great bane of hobbyists everywhere! My mom is a wood turner and orders wood from Hawaii. Just IMAGINE shipping blocks of wooding from Hawaii to Alabama.

You best bet is to make it worth your while - grit your teeth and go ahead and spend $50 to $100. Or find a local buddy to split your order with you.

Back