FOs - Scent Memory Fragrance

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

Carly B

Reaction score
I just love black pearl and velvet sandalwood. Try tuberose. It is unbelievable. Scent retention is strong. I nearly weep it is so good
How does it behave? I have a big (well, big for me--8 oz) bottle of Rose Noir that I bought scent-unsmelled when she was discontinuing it. It's a beautiful floral--rose but not sickly sweet rose, and it behaves perfectly---no acceleration and no discoloration. The description of it says top notes of freesia and grapefruit, but I don't get any of those.

Reaction score
How does it behave? I have a big (well, big for me--8 oz) bottle of Rose Noir that I bought scent-unsmelled when she was discontinuing it. It's a beautiful floral--rose but not sickly sweet rose, and it behaves perfectly---no acceleration and no discoloration. The description of it says top notes of freesia and grapefruit, but I don't get any of those.
It behaved very well for me. I soaped with rose noir and had no issues with that as well. Rose de vents is her best rose I think. I like rose 31 as well but it is more of a traditional rose