FOs - Scent Memory Fragrance

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Aventus oil is discontinued . . . unless you want a 55-gallon drum . . . priced about the same as a bottle of the Creed.

Where are there some credible-smelling Aventus-type fragrance oils (and shipping to the US)? There is some interest in Aventus-fragranced shaving soap.

The Aventus oil is discontinued . . . unless you want a 55-gallon drum . . . priced about the same as a bottle of the Creed.

Where are there some credible-smelling Aventus-type fragrance oils (and shipping to the US)? There is some interest in Aventus-fragranced shaving soap.
A new aventus, closer to the actual fragrance, is being released in the next month or so

Good to know. Thanks.
I sniffed this at HQ with a group of 12 who voted on next releases. It’s very good. I have some of the older version which I love. I mix it with stiff drink and a smoke. I call it Devil’s Cut. If you’d like 16 oz I would be happy to ship you some for the cost of shipping. Or just wait for the next release.

I mix it with stiff drink and a smoke. I call it Devil’s Cut.
Sounds interesting and like good times.

Sixteen ounces would likely be several lifetimes for me. I've never even smelled Aventus . . . but I don't dislike the pineapple-forward samples of a couple of clone fragrances I have. Avenue by Al Rehab, for example, seems pretty decent and certainly a value proposition.

I sniffed this at HQ with a group of 12 who voted on next releases. It’s very good. I have some of the older version . . .
Well, how do the iterations differ? The Aventus folk go on and on about a fruity–to–smoky spectrum, chasing batches and all.

Latest posts

Back