• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FO's for sale...yes, I'm an addict

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrairieCraft

Reaction score
SMF takes no responsibility for this sale and all that other disclaimer stuff.:wink:

Help me out, people! Husband is threatening to cut me off and no more new samples until I clear some things out. The majority of these oils were purchased in the past two months.

I think this is everything but there may be more to add later. PM me with what you want, your paypal email and zip code. I will get you a shipping quote based on your location.

Natures Garden -- 1oz -- $1.50 each

Frosted Peak Tops
Green Apple Explosion
Fruity Rings
Baby Powder
White Gardenia
Eucalyptus & Spearmint
Tayberry & Teakwood
NG Biolage Matrix Type
Aspen Winter Type
Frost & Snowdrops
Alpine Snowdrift
Winter Garden
Ice Capade
Pink Sugar
Blue Agave
Saffron & Cedar

Southern Garden Scents -- 1oz -- $1.00 each
These can now be found at Sassy Girl Scents, SGS only sells in large quantity now and sassy girl is selling the SGS product line in smaller quantities.

Kisses of Honey
Wild Fig
OMH
Very Sexy for Her

MillCreek -- 2oz -- $2.50 each

Butt Naked
Cotton Candy
OMH
Cedar & Saffron (not body safe)
Mineral Springs

The Scent Works -- 1oz -- $2.00 each

Lemon Verbena
Forest Muse -- 4oz -- $6

Oregon Trails -- 2oz -- $2.00 each

Lime Sugar Supreme
Cherokee
Spring Mountain Mint
Enchanted
OMH
Sicilian Fig
Twilight Woods
Bonsai

BrambleBerry

Moroccan Fig 1oz $2
OMH-cybilla 1oz $1

-- sample size -- $0.50 each
Island Coconut
Drakkar
Black Tea

WholeSale Supplies Plus

Beneath the Stars 14oz $15
Plum Crazy 4oz $8
Moroccan Mint 4oz $4
North Pole 2oz $3
Coconut Lime Verbena 2oz $4
Olive 2oz $3
Sea Glass 2oz $3
Honey & Shea 2oz $3

Daystar

-- 2oz --
Crazy in Love $3
Ice Princess $5
Tangled in Barbwire $3

Peak -- 1oz -- $1.00 each

Ginger Passion

SweetCakes

Twilight Woods 4oz $7
-- 2oz --
Stress Relief $5
Lemon Verbena $5
Tahiti Sweetie $5
Candy Cane $5

Soap Supplies -- 1oz -- $1.00 each

Mediterranean Olive
Lilac
OMH

Aroma Haven -- 1oz -- $1 each

Blue Lagoon
Lemon Verbena cm
Fresh Baby
Gardenia
Woodland Breeze
Nag Champa
Sweet Orange Green Clover
HoneySuckle lw
Patchouli Raspberry
Frosty Pines
Mittens & Mistletoe
Frosted Snowdrops
Christmas Fantasy
Spiced Plum
Christmas Memories
Christmas Cheer
Christmas Tree
Candy Cane
Country Christmas
Candy Cane
Christmas Tree Garland
Holly & Ivy
Christmas Village
Peppermint Swizzle Stick
Enchanted Forest
Honeysuckle
Whiskey Sour
Bird of Paradise
Juniper Breeze
Dark Chocolate
Bayberry SnC
Kaylin’s Herb Patch
Forbidden Fruit
Sweet Pumpkin

Oh MY! I wasn't expecting quite that many. Hahahaha! I will peruse the list, but of course I'm now sneaking purchases. That's never a good sign. Actually, I'm not sneaking. He doesn't tell me how much he's spending on his hobby (currently fly-fishing, tying flies, etc.) and I don't tell him. It has worked for many years. He just complains about all the space.

I want the witches brew from moonworks for sure. Ill look over the rest of the list and add to it. Im on my phone now but i wanted to make sure i got that one

Sending PM...
Definately want these if they're left:
CandleScience -- 1oz -- $0.50
Golden Rose

MoonWorks
Jasmine 1oz $1

Wellington
Pink Sugar 3oz $2
Juicy Couture 8oz $4
Viva La Juicy 8oz $4

BrambleBerry
sample size -- $0.50 each
Tropical Vacation
Relaxing

Peak -- 1oz -- $1.00 each
HoneySuckle

Aroma Haven -- 1oz -- $1 each
*Dragon’s Blood
Candy Corn
Wine by Candlelight
*Marijuana
Blueberry

Thanks, everybody. You should all have a PM and/or an invoice. I'm able to mail out tomorrow if monies are received. If not then Thursday will be the next day I will have time to ship things.

I will update the list as soon as payments come in. At this point there are sales pending and some of these are spoken for. Still a lot left though. :wink:

:shock: Wow! That's a lot of fragrances! And I want some! But I'm concerned about using candle fragrances. Would I need to do my own research or do you know off hand if they're all safe for soap & lotion? Also, Aroma Haven CP reviews mention stuff like no A and no D - is that acceleration and discoloration?

Hey Katie, I got the oils today, thanks so much! Best condition oils I've gotten off the classies so far!

Thanks to everyone who has purchased. The list is updated again, everything you see is still available. I will be out of town for the next week and unable to mail anything out until the 17th. Feel free to PM me to reserve an oil if you wish, just be aware that I can't do anything about it until later in the month. I am continuing to go through my hoard and pick out things I won't use so there are a few things I have to add when I get back.

Latest posts

Back