For those who Crochet and Knit

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Apparently, I need to buy more yarn. Not sure where I'll put it, though. :nonono:
I bought more on Saturday, it's a bag and a box I brought it home in, being moved from spot to spot. I have no more room :nonono:and that was before I brought it home. Arrrrrrr

Jillyb

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
No! I dont have room for any more yarn... can I just say a saw a different color🤣🤣 Im crocheting a few soap savers with some odds and ends at the moment.

GemstonePony

Supporting Member
Reaction score
NOOOOO!!... I've already got yarn for a hat and two sweaters, I've just thrown out the carcasses of some never-finished projects to make room for them, and I still have so many odds and ends!

Megan

Reaction score
I inherited my mom's yarn collection, and let's just say she had a "shopping problem" in general. I don't think I'll ever use it up in my lifetime. I just put together another box of mohair yarn to give to my MIL because I don't like dealing with fiddly yarns.

tommysgirl

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No! I dont have room for any more yarn... can I just say a saw a different color🤣🤣 Im crocheting a few soap savers with some odds and ends at the moment.
I'd like to see your soap savers, if you feel like posting a pic 🙂