For those who are connected....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa! Go Kathy!

I know you are a sweet lady, smart and funny too! But I would HATE to end up on your bad side! You could intimidate the beeswax out of me!
FTR - DH's BB was skittery since Friday - any connection? Was all of DC out in the blackberry dept? We have AT&T.

Amen to that!! I have SunCom who is now being taken over by T-Mobile and I'm not happy thus far .. I've never had problems with SunCom's reception but for the past two days I haven't even been able to use my Crackberry for but 2 hours.

tmobile

Deda said:
Whoa! Go Kathy!

I know you are a sweet lady, smart and funny too! But I would HATE to end up on your bad side! You could intimidate the beeswax out of me!
FTR - DH's BB was skittery since Friday - any connection? Was all of DC out in the blackberry dept? We have AT&T.

Really, I spent four hours on the phone with these nutcases...and well, I was just ready to implode when at the end, they said...there was nothing they could do...not even give me a new phone.

Washington is the only city on the planet where, if the Blackberries go dark, it leads the evening news. Seriously.

P.S. I am sweet...really....a sweetheart.

Latest posts

Back