For those that Need a laugh..What funny & embarrassing thing have you done lately ?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lin19687

Reaction score
I thought it would be fun to have something to laugh about. Some days you just need a little giggle.

What funny & embarrassing thing have you done lately ?

Mine from 2 days ago, @Zany_in_CO reminded me from her Ketchup on Toast thing, which I found funny and gross at the same time :)

We get Ketchup in the plastic container that sits on the lid. When you open it the hole has a bladder thing over it so it doesn't just pour out. If you have not seen them, think heavy rubber with an X in the middle and when you squeeze the bottle it pushes out ketchup then when you stop it closes completely .

Well I made a Grilled Cheese sandwich and I like ketchup with it. But I don't like Old ketchup, it has a funny taste to me.

What do I do? Flip the cap and try to smell the hole..... you guessed it, I gave a light Squeeze and got it all around and in my nose. :oops: I had to go show my DD to show her what NOT to do. :goodbye1:

Might have shown a passing motorcycle driver my not-so-subtle wedgie-removal-butt-scratch-thing.

Might coz I think he was looking at me (he was driving slow) but I'm not 100% sure. But if he was...............

Not recent... but should I ever get Alzheimer's this will probably be the only thing I ever remember. I was in a meeting once with the company president and the CEO's of our larger mother company. I was twiddling my pen when it suddenly flew across the table and smacked the company president... while he was talking. in the face. He still ducks when he sees me with a pen.

Back