For OWLS EYES only 😂

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have found my ‘go to’ mold for left over batter !! ( you there @ResolvableOwl ?) I LOVE these little guys !

Attachments

• 613C6C09-0FB7-46F5-9F80-6C55A5132AC9.jpeg
    613C6C09-0FB7-46F5-9F80-6C55A5132AC9.jpeg
    282.2 KB · Views: 62
I found it on Etsy!

You can also get them on Amazon.

I bought a pack of Small Individual Molds when I first started soap making for 'me' soap when I had a little extra batter. Now I deliberately make a little extra so I can fill at least two and I use them as 'sink' soap in the kitchen and bathroom. And if I unmold/cut my soap within 24 hours, I take the end pieces and squish them into a ball to use at the sink.

Now I deliberately make a little extra so I can fill at least two and I use them as 'sink' soap in the kitchen and bathroom. And if I unmold/cut my soap within 24 hours, I take the end pieces and squish them into a ball to use at the sink.
I do that too. I find it is an excellent way to judge the journey of a new batch during cure. :thumbs:

I prefer to support local small business owners
That reminds me, when I first started soaping I bought molds at Michael's & Hobby Lobby. I still have some of those molds. But I now see that Michael's carries a much better selection of molds today than they did in 2004. TIP: It's also a good place to pick up Wilton's cake decorating tools and candy molds for guest size soaps.

That reminds me, when I first started soaping I bought molds at Michael's & Hobby Lobby. I still have some of those molds. But I now see that Michael's carries a much better selection of molds today than they did in 2004. TIP: It's also a good place to pick up Wilton's cake decorating tools and candy molds for guest size soaps.

*sigh* Michaels isn't that much better. I used to work for them. My friends who were working at Walmart were treated MUCH better.

I got these molds on sale at Hobby Lobby two years in a row. Around Oct/Nov when they start putting out thanksgiving and Christmas stuff. They were $3 each!!
I like Etsy and small businesses too! I just can’t resist a sale 🥴

Such a great idea! My best friend LOVES owls. What a great idea for extra batter. Thank you for sharing. Promise 🤞 I didn’t look 🙈 👀

Latest posts

Back