For my aunt

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kchaystack

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I made 2 batches for my aunt to give a friend as a birthday gift.

I really like the way the pink/black/white came out.

Emmy.jpg

Really love the pink and black although the purple one is really pretty too!

I love the pink and black combo, looks fab! Are they scented?

Yes, I can't remember what the purple is... maybe coconut lime?

The pink is Soapalooza'a Bonsai. It is incredible, and is my new favorite FO.

Thank you all for the complements

Love them! I also notice you got a perfect bullseye or ring around a pink spot that is shown in a couple of your soaps. I want to be able to do that on purpose. Your pink almost looks like Nurture's Really red. What mica did you use to get that color? They will no doubt be beating down your door for more!

Love them! I also notice you got a perfect bullseye or ring around a pink spot that is shown in a couple of your soaps. I want to be able to do that on purpose. Your pink almost looks like Nurture's Really red. What mica did you use to get that color? They will no doubt be beating down your door for more!

High praise! Thanks, it was a simple drop swirl.
Nurtures Pink vibrance. The black is Nurture's Black Pearl.

These are BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the colors! I bet they smell amazing! GREAT JOB!

Nice job Haystack! I'm partial to the purple one as that's one of my favorite colors but both look fantastic! You have a very lucky aunt and I'm sure she'll love them! :smile:

Thanks all. Her friend was very pleased, and they loved the names I picked, because they were related to names in the area they live.

Back