For my Angel Nieces

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nanooo48

Reaction score
4C83B232-DA32-421A-BE1F-76EB71EFC252.jpeg
October is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month. I made these soaps in memory of my two nieces in Heaven. Amara was stillborn the day after Christmas, and Iris didn’t quite make it to full term but saved my sisters life. She was her rainbow baby. Both truly traumatizing and life altering experiences for our little family.. I’m donating the earnings of these soaps to the Star Legacy Foundation. All of them were claimed almost immediately after posting them and it really meant so much to me. I worked 24 hours on these soaps. Broken up in two days.. One little wings mold and a lot of Love and patience. They came out just as I imagined and wanted.. I just wanted to share these with the group because they are so special to me.

Very beautiful.. Made even more by the thought behind it.

Sending hugs to the little ones up in heaven. Will keep em in my thoughts this coming Nov. 2 (all soul's day is an important day here for this predominantly catholic nation) :)

Your story is so beautiful and hits too close to home as our family has suffered similar losses recently. Thank you for sharing your beautiful gift. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Very beautiful.. Made even more by the thought behind it.

Sending hugs to the little ones up in heaven. Will keep em in my thoughts this coming Nov. 2 (all soul's day is an important day here for this predominantly catholic nation) :)
Yes same for our family as well ❤️ And thank you... truly.

Your story is so beautiful and hits too close to home as our family has suffered similar losses recently. Thank you for sharing your beautiful gift. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
I’m so sorry you’ve suffered similar losses. It truly is life changing. Thank you. My thoughts and prayers for strength to you and your family as well. ❤️

so sorry for your loss and what a wonderful way to remember them--beautiful soap
Thank you.. I do a little something every major anniversary. This was year one for Iris. I just wanted to do something special, and always let my sister know her girls will never be forgotten. And she absolutely loved them. Which made it even more special to me. =) ❤️

View attachment 42271 October is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month. I made these soaps in memory of my two nieces in Heaven. Amara was stillborn the day after Christmas, and Iris didn’t quite make it to full term but saved my sisters life. She was her rainbow baby. Both truly traumatizing and life altering experiences for our little family.. I’m donating the earnings of these soaps to the Star Legacy Foundation. All of them were claimed almost immediately after posting them and it really meant so much to me. I worked 24 hours on these soaps. Broken up in two days.. One little wings mold and a lot of Love and patience. They came out just as I imagined and wanted.. I just wanted to share these with the group because they are so special to me.
Beautiful

Thank you so much for sharing your labor of love! It brought tears to my eyes. My granddaughter Nevaeh Destiny (her name was chosen months before) was unexpectedly stillborn in Sept '17 ... a scant 3 months after loosing a DIL to a brain aneurysm. Life goes on, wounds heal, but they DO take a part of you with them. Thank you again!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your labor of love! It brought tears to my eyes. My granddaughter Nevaeh Destiny (her name was chosen months before) was unexpectedly stillborn in Sept '17 ... a scant 3 months after loosing a DIL to a brain aneurysm. Life goes on, wounds heal, but they DO take a part of you with them. Thank you again!!!
It is so true.... I am so sorry to hear that... Sept 17th is actually my sisters birthday. Crazy.. true words though. True words.. ❤️

Back