For kids - scents and colors

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixiedragon

Reaction score
I am making soaps to give to a charity. So it's not a matter of what parents are willing to buy, but what kids like. Obviously your average child isn't as keen on soap as we are. Right now I am looking at a Birthday Cake FO and a Cherry Lemonade FO. Is there anything you all have noticed kids particularly like or is it just soap for them?

I sell a lot of Bubble Gum (NG Bubble Luscious) to kids and adults alike. It's super easy to work with and sticks well. They seem to like fruity scents but I don't make any bakery scents so those might go over well too. Like Fudge Brownie or something.

We have a lot of kids of various ages traipsing through the house. Not one like cologne or musk scents or ocan scents. They all like citrus scents. More boys than girls like the florals!!

Arabian spice from bb was extremely popular with boys, girls and adults!

I soaped a grape-scented FO, Galatic Grape I think from WSP for some soaps to go in the nephew's stockings. I made a little melt and pour bar with my eldest nephew back this past summer with it, as he'd picked it out.

The kiddos on my list all love fruit scents (esp. Monkey Farts due to the name). Chocolate scents are a big hit too. They all want glitter and fun designs (space themed, Lisa Frank colors, monsters/worms). Glow in the dark soaps were a HUGE hit with the kids.

Back