FO that smells like fresh grass

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My grass and dirt soap is almost 4 weeks and it smells like the day I made it. I have gotten quite a few grass scents and by FAR my favorite is the grass from Peak candle. It's WONDERFUL and a dead ringer without any nauseating scent that some have.

My grass and dirt soap is almost 4 weeks and it smells like the day I made it. I have gotten quite a few grass scents and by FAR my favorite is the grass from Peak candle. It's WONDERFUL and a dead ringer without any nauseating scent that some have.

What ratio did you use for each? Both are quite powerful and I'm wondering what the sweet spot for the two is.

That sounds amazing. But I'm an out doors type girl. Where did you get your dirt fo from? And how much of each did you use may I ask?

I just soaped with a FO called Fresh Outdoors from Natures Garden. My boyfriend is the outdoorsy type and chose this, but I think I'll be saving a few bars for myself! It smells like a combination of fresh dirt and grass and although it's not the scent I typically go for, I like it. It's earthy but at the same time clean.

I made Tall Grass GM soap with Peak's grass FO and it is an instant hit, I am sold out and have another loaf cooling on the counter. I ordered 4 ounces to see if I liked it, I am going back to order 16! Great scent.

Back