FO that reminds of the Beach

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How does Salty Sailor differ from BB Salty Mariner?

I've never smelled BB's Salty Mariner, so I'm not sure. For what it's worth, though (a little FO history), Daystar's Salty Sailor is actually AGE's (A Garden Eastwood's) original and very popular Salty Mariner FO. Daystar bought the code for AGE's Salty Mariner back when AGE went out of business several years ago, and renamed it Salty Sailor. Since then, others have duped it, so it's not out the realm of possibility that BB's might smell the same.

IrishLass :)

I've never smelled BB's Salty Mariner, so I'm not sure. For what it's worth, though (a little FO history), Daystar's Salty Sailor is actually AGE's (A Garden Eastwood's) original and very popular Salty Mariner FO. Daystar bought the code for AGE's Salty Mariner back when AGE went out of business several years ago, and renamed it Salty Sailor. Since then, others have duped it, so it's not out the realm of possibility that BB's might smell the same.

IrishLass :)

A better question would have been "how much does it heat up" because I soaped BB's Salty Mariner today in a salt bar (yeah I know - I'm either really stupid or a sucker for punishment because I usually take heater fo's and put them in salt bars!!!) It cracked so much I should name it "San Andreas Fault"!

Back