Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skinbykenya

Reaction score
I made my first two batches of body butters with fo's i bought from etsy. The first supplier i bought from, the oils were good. I still have some of the pear body butter I made about three months ago and it still smells yummy. The second supplier....ugh. i bought a cotton candy oil and one week later it is considerably less fragrant. Now I am looking to spend money on my fo's because I have people interested. Who has the best FO? I assume tbat if an fo stays strong in cured cp soap it will def be good in body butter and mists. I notice that sweetcakes are very pricey but i dont mind the expense as long as the fo is true and strong...what do you suggest?

There are so very many suppliers. I don't buy fragrances on ebay or etsy because I cannot be sure of getting a good product. No offence to anyone who sells in either place, I would rather go to a major supplier. I use NG, Justscent,BB,WSP. If you check out the soap scent review board they have a wealth of info there on all suppliers.

If expense isn't an issue, the Wholesale Supplies Plus (WSP) is good. They are pricey but have free ground shipping (assuming you are in the states) and have frequent sales. Natures Garden (NG) is also good and cheaper but I find some scents take more usage to stick in my soap. Bramble Berry is good as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

Back