FO dealer

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahem...
we expect hope to see pictures of the stash when it arrives, so we can live vicariously though you...👀
If I can figure out how the flash on my camera works....

A lot of what I ordered is backordered.

It's a pretty good dealer. They give pertinent information about the FO's performance in CP.

What's so strange about a supply company in Newfoundland? People everywhere love to make soap.

Newfies have the reputation of being kind of goofy 🤪. I went to school with a few of them and I'd have to say it is true, though I think some played it up a bit.

They also speak a "form" of English. LoL People conversing with them frequently ask a wide-eyed, incredulous "What??"

Finally, Newfoundland and Labrador are thought of as being a couple of far off "rocks" in the ocean.

Don't get me wrong! I LOVE Newfies! My life would be poorer for not having a few of them as my friends!

Newfies have the reputation of being kind of goofy 🤪. I went to school with a few of them and I'd have to say it is true, though I think some played it up a bit.

They also speak a "form" of English. LoL People conversing with them frequently ask a wide-eyed, incredulous "What??"

Finally, Newfoundland and Labrador are thought of as being a couple of far off "rocks" in the ocean.

Don't get me wrong! I LOVE Newfies! My life would be poorer for not having a few of them as my friends!
Well I did get you wrong. We don't need any more categorizations or divisiveness. Too bad people make such assumptions.

Sorry if I overacted. I'm not a Newfie. I don't even have any Newfie friends. Just sticking up for my fellow humans.

Latest posts

Back