FO Craving

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainycityjen

Reaction score
Anyone work with an FO that gave them crazy food cravings?

Maybe because I'm preggo but when I got a sample of Honey Bee in the mail, I had to have two pieces of toast with honey and orange tea with honey. I might order a huuuuge bottle.

Milk Sugar Kisses from Daystar. It smells just like pure sweetened milk, and makes me feel like having a bit of cake and milk when I smell it.

Then there are those FOs that don't so much give me a food craving but make me want to roll myself in them, like Vaniglia del Madagascar. :lol:

IrishLass :)

I have a new one that just makes me happy and want to swim in it. Vanilla Champagne from NG. It smells so good I can't stop sniffing it. I hope it stays nice and strong. It's 4 weeks old and going strong.

Star Anise and Orange combined ... ooooohhhh ... smells luscious and juicy ... I want to lick it! It makes me want to eat/drink something but I don't know what :razz:

Oops you asked about FOs not EOs ... BBs Pumpkin Souffle ... when I smelt that I just wanted pumpkin pie and cream ... mmmmm

Anyone work with an FO that gave them crazy food cravings?

Maybe because I'm preggo but when I got a sample of Honey Bee in the mail, I had to have two pieces of toast with honey and orange tea with honey. I might order a huuuuge bottle.

This makes me very thankful I wasn't a soaper during pregnancy. I would have gained about 200 lbs! I remember some of those cravings were impossible to fight. Hope you & the wee one are doing well!

Latest posts

Back