FM #2

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lin19687

Reaction score
Moved over away from woods, put up 2 side walls to Canopy.
No bugs, people went the Correct way to look at tables. WIN !

AND, I had 2 return customers from last week.
The one that I was talking to her Husband (shop talk) was one of them ! I must say I was a bit shocked as I thought she only bought just to get her Hubby out and on their way.

I let little kids smell the soaps, they were not dirty kid hands and I know some of you don't like that but... I told the parents to let them smell them that it's ok, it's soap :)
Worked like a CHARM ! All 3 parents bought soap ! So really I can't complain and all were sweet children, well behaved.

Soaps are mostly covered now, you might be able to see it in the pics. Still not 100% on if I like it or not. Will see how it goes.
Oh and I made $65 for the day, so I am happy

I told all that were smelling and bought that Autumn scent will be out in about 2 months ;) ;)
20180707_084233[1].jpg

Good job!
I shrink wrap my soaps, but leave 1 of each type unwrapped and in front of the ones that are wrapped. That way they can see what it looks, feels and smells like before buying, and they aren't buying one that has been handled. Works great. Just a thought...

I actually had that. But I was just so excited to have found an easy way to set up that we forgot until I packed up :(
No on even got to see the Swirls. Maybe they will be surprised and thrilled haha

Latest posts

Back