FlowFlex Covid Home Test Kit

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zany_in_CO

Saponifier
Reaction score
Midnight, Thursday June 9

I tested negative for COVID today. The Home Test Kit is easy to do. Swipe both nostrils with a swab. Stick the swab in a tube to mix with a small amount of liquid buffer. Squeeze as much of the collected mucus off the swab while removing it from the tube. Drop 4 drops of the liquid into the Sample Well. Wait 15 minutes.

The C "Control" line turned red which means I did the test correctly. The T "Test" line did not turn red, meaning negative for COVID virus. I only wish I had tested when I woke up yesterday... my nose was so full it took 3 Kleenex to be able to breathe again.

However, I feel lousy and I have all of the symptoms -- "The main manifestations include fever, fatigue and dry cough. Nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, myalgia and diarrhea are found in a few cases."

I conked out at 6:30PM while watching Jeopardy!. It was 8:30 when I woke up but I was disoriented. I thought it was morning! I'll be taking it easy -- isolating and following the general protocol for testing positive. Rest, drink plenty of liquids, treat it like a cold, gargle with warm salt water for the sore throat.

I'm sharing this just in case I sound off kilter (more than usual 😁 ) over the next few days. I haven't been sleeping well lately so the rest will do me good.

Midnight, Thursday June 9

I tested negative for COVID today. The Home Test Kit is easy to do. Swipe both nostrils with a swab. Stick the swab in a tube to mix with a small amount of liquid buffer. Squeeze as much of the collected mucus off the swab while removing it from the tube. Drop 4 drops of the liquid into the Sample Well. Wait 15 minutes.

The C "Control" line turned red which means I did the test correctly. The T "Test" line did not turn red, meaning negative for COVID virus. I only wish I had tested when I woke up yesterday... my nose was so full it took 3 Kleenex to be able to breathe again.

However, I feel lousy and I have all of the symptoms -- "The main manifestations include fever, fatigue and dry cough. Nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, myalgia and diarrhea are found in a few cases."

I conked out at 6:30PM while watching Jeopardy!. It was 8:30 when I woke up but I was disoriented. I thought it was morning! I'll be taking it easy -- isolating and following the general protocol for testing positive. Rest, drink plenty of liquids, treat it like a cold, gargle with warm salt water for the sore throat.

I'm sharing this just in case I sound off kilter (more than usual 😁 ) over the next few days. I haven't been sleeping well lately so the rest will do me good.
How are you feeling today?

Latest posts

Back