Florida Soapers

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrayGrants

Reaction score
Hey all you Florida soapers out there!!! I live in North Central Florida, Gainesville to be exact, and I am new to soaping and to the community. I'm looking to find fellow Florida soap enthusiasts to potentially get together and make some soap. If anyone is interested feel free to message me or simply reply here and we can go from there. Also if someone knows of local Florida groups, or already has something like this going on just let me know. Thanks!!!

Hi there from the other end of Florida! I think there are several of us here. I found a few soapers at one of the market/vending events that i did. You might want to start there to find one of your long lost soapy kinsmen locally. Even if you dont plan on selling, you can just stop by one of their booths. I found at first they were like…”eep! Competition”. But after they realized i was just a soap-sister, we ended up helping each other out like watching your booth for a potty break. I came back from a potty break and the girl was actually actively selling my soap for me in my absence lol. Plus it was neat to see different styles of soaping. I never really “planned” on a style, i just started making it the way that I do, but when i was at the market I found two other soapers with two totally different soaps.

So i would start there if you want to find someone to connect with in person. Other than that feel free to pm me if you want to exchange numbers.

Hey all you Florida soapers out there!!! I live in North Central Florida, Gainesville to be exact, and I am new to soaping and to the community. I'm looking to find fellow Florida soap enthusiasts to potentially get together and make some soap. If anyone is interested feel free to message me or simply reply here and we can go from there. Also if someone knows of local Florida groups, or already has something like this going on just let me know. Thanks!!!
Hi there! I’m from Bradenton, FL and would love to meet other soapers around here too! I just joined this community 😊

Latest posts

Back