Floral waters & incense cones

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lane

Reaction score
A friend just gave me 32 ounces of Australian Rose water... :? Any good recipes? Can I add it to lotion, just as I would add distilled water? Or in hair conditioners? Most places say you can use it in place of water....but has anyone had any experience doing that?

I was also given a pound of DPG and about 2000 incense cones.... :shock:

Lane said:
A friend just gave me 32 ounces of Australian Rose water... :? Any good recipes? Can I add it to lotion, just as I would add distilled water? Or in hair conditioners? Most places say you can use it in place of water....but has anyone had any experience doing that?

Uuuummmm........will you share your friends with me? :lol: Lucky girl!!!!

Yes, use it in place of water for lotions, body stuff and face products. Rose has some very soothing qualities to it. Nice for a refreshing face spritz.

Most likely good in shampoos and conditioners. I would probably only use it for leave on products due to it's price (for the rest of us :wink: ) and for any qualities imparted from the rose.

I would love to get some rose otto for a price that would allow me to eat that week. :lol: I have been looking for rose oil replacement. Only found it at EOU but they only sell higher amounts.

Digit

Latest posts

Back