Flabbergasted

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am still in shock over a present I received in a card yesterday, from a friend I do not get to see often. Last night when we left the party we were at we stopped at Target and bought a couple little boys some Christmas Presents. My daughter had called that she took cookies to her friend and noticed there was no tree, or presents for the youngsters. We have much harder times than we did before losing out second company, but not as hard as this girl. Hopefully her boys will have some happiness today
Merry Christmas All

So often the true gift of the season is in the giving. It's so nice that you were able to bring some joy to those boys. Their mother was probably really touched. Kudos to you for your generous spirit!

Did you check that they're not Jewish first?

We have one of those giving trees in the big mall. I almost obsessively shop for it because it's hard to think of people needing in a season of giving. It's nice to think of people getting a little something they want.

Did you check that they're not Jewish first?

We have one of those giving trees in the big mall. I almost obsessively shop for it because it's hard to think of people needing in a season of giving. It's nice to think of people getting a little something they want.

:) Oh trust me, they are a very long way from Jewish...

Back