First Whipped Rebatch - pictures

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindy

Soap Diva Queen
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

Last night I decided to try whipping a rebatch to see how it would turn out. I did it in the microwave using 30% power and used my mix master. I added an Orange Spice Tea as well as Sweet Almond Oil. For liquid I used a bit of Blueberry Juice, colour didn't come through :cry: but that's okay too.

I really like the smooth texture of this soap and have now rebatch some coffee soap I wasn't happy with and whipped it as well.

OrangeSpiceTeaWhippedMilled-2.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Cheers
Lindy

Lindy they look great...the scents that you have used are amazing, I bet it smells great.
I also like the consistency that you get from a rebatch...much smoother and the colour turns almost "pearly".
I also think it's great to know that you can save almost anything with a rebatch!!

Thank you - I'm still working up the courage to try the whipped soap from the CP stage. Hope to do that within the next few days as well as the translucent soap.

I do like this porcess though so I think I'll be doing all my rebatching this way..... :D

That definitely looks terrific! I'm going to try whipping my rebatches next time.

Thanks MsDee, Craftkelly & Pepper. Now that I've discovered this I much prefer the result over regular rebatching.

Craftkelly - I haven't tried Whipped Soap at the CP stage but with the rebatch stage which is what I'm, I find the soap creamier, nicer looking and it floats......

I had read about it my soap book (I've learned more here than from books) and when I started seeing the whipped soaps at CP stage I decided to try this and see what happened.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back