First timer at the soap challenge club...yaayy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kafayat Adebowale oyeniyi

Reaction score
So last month I registered for the challenge in this awesome platform for the first time in my life...my soap was ugly but I was happy I participated.This gave me the courage to register for the soap challenge club for the next 3 months....we learn everyday you know and we should all embrace any opportunity to get better at our craft.So I will be submitting this for the one pot wonder........I cant wait for the next challenge here on the soapmaking forum...... love you guys so much for the support

Attachments

• 20200622_152827.jpg
    20200622_152827.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 14
So last month I registered for the challenge in this awesome platform for the first time in my life...my soap was ugly but I was happy I participated.This gave me the courage to register for the soap challenge club for the next 3 months....we learn everyday you know and we should all embrace any opportunity to get better at our craft.So I will be submitting this for the one pot wonder........I cant wait for the next challenge here on the soapmaking forum...... love you guys so much for the support
Someone somewhere might just want to learn from this.The red layer is from red clay 2tsp per pound oil,activated charcoal 1tsp per pound oil,French green clay 1.5tsp per pound oil because I found out that it thickens up the batter super faster,kaolin clay 2 tsp per pound oil.......I mixed all Clay's first with warm oils about 2 tbsp then added my essential oil in the dissolved Clay's first just to help anchor the essential oils better.I used 3 essential oils.lemongrass,lavender and spearmint......the smell was ......wowwwwwww

Back