First time making cupcake bath bombs

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsFusion

Reaction score
I bought all the supplies to make bath bombs, made two batches and they warted and cracked...it was awful! So, I haven't made anymore for a long time. Then today, I tried making the cupcake bombs...much easier. I put them in the oven for a little while...hoping they don't wart or crack.

Fizzie1.jpg

Fizzie2.jpg

They are Lavendar and Princess.

They aren't perfect and my frosting needs work...but, I think it's a good start :)

They look fabulous!

I've made my first cupcakes today ... and it was the first time I've done piping ... so the results are ... ummmmmmmmm interesting! Hope I can get my soap to look as great as yours one day!

Great job! I've been wanting to try cupcakes! I can't wait but then again...I don't think mine will turn out well! You did great! I'm totally jealous!

OMG they are awesome! i'm still trying to get the icing height.

Kaz yours look great - like cream freeze. I'm like you - never iced a 'real' cupcake in my life, but love the idea of making soap/bath bomb ones - those piping bags are tricky :?

wow, they're fantastic

id love to give that a go, i used to make cupcake soaps but we're no longer allowed to sell food imitation items anymore in the UK

Latest posts

Back