First soaps in...a while

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Audrey Chung

Reaction score
image3.jpeg image5.jpeg image0.jpeg
It's been a couple years and they're not perfect (hello air pockets and TD streaks!) but I'm pretty proud of these loafs!

The first one is a unisex scent. 1 part candle science black currant absinthe + 1 part crafter's choice spiced cranberry = spicy, smoky, very deep berry type scent. Design is activated charcoal w/ gold mica lines
- inspired by Royal Apple Berry

The second is crafter's choice (original) oatmeal milk & honey scented. Had a mini heart attack when I dragged my hanger straight through the center of the bar on accident, but after cutting, I like it better that way haha
- inspired by Lily's Country Soaps

No one is expecting anyone to be perfect. My favorite way of dealing with unexpected results is, "I meant to do that." If it isn't something acceptable for anyone else's eyes, I shred or chop before anyone else sees it.

Ohh nice, can we see the cut side of the black one ? I really like the shine on that .
Nice, would really love to see the cut side of the black one.
Silly me forgot to take a picture of the black ones after they were cut (how did I forget??? lol). They're curing in my apt right now, and I'm at home. BUT I'm going back in a couple days so... I'll post a pic then!

Ohh nice, can we see the cut side of the black one ? I really like the shine on that .

Nice, would really love to see the cut side of the black one.

We want pics! We want pics!

After many a day, here is a cut of the black one! I tried to use one of those mica spray bottles but next time I'll definitely just use a mini sieve(probably an old tea ball lol) to get a thicker mica line.

image0 (1).jpeg

Latest posts

Back