First Show - Yay!! (lots of pics inside)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenn624

Reaction score
My very first show was this weekend, I just got home and got everything unloaded. It was in my home town (I live, like, 10 miles north of town), a big fall festival we have every year in October. It was awesome, it went so well!!

Saturday was my biggest day, today wasn't too shabby either, but it wasn't nearly as jam-packed as yesterday. My booth was inside (good for me, it was pretty cold in northern Missouri this weekend).

Here are some pictures I took of my booth the first morning before the people started arriving.

MoDayBooth003640x480.jpg

MoDayBooth004640x480.jpg

MoDayBooth008640x480.jpg

MoDayBooth005640x480.jpg

MoDayBooth006640x480.jpg

Great pictures! I'm glad the show went well for you. Your display is very welcoming. :)

jude

Your soap labels look wonderful!~ Love your display, too. Very nice! I'm so glad everything went well for you.

Thanks everyone!!

The green one is absinthe, one of my favorites, and a fairly good seller. The Dragonsblood next to it went a lot faster though, I have like, two bars of it left. my OMH with goat's milk was another hit, and so were the salt bars, I had a pink Pearberry one, and a blue South Pacific Waters (FO from WSP) one, and they went like mad.

Sold less bath bombs than I thought I would, but way more lip balms. Sugar scrubs did ok, but not too hot of an item really.

I did make 8 times my booth fee though. Is that about average for a two day show?

fantastic. very lovely products and very proffessional looking.
renee

Latest posts

Back