First scent blend

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Rusti

Reaction score
After toying with the idea of scent blends for fandom, I made my first one this morning and now it needs soaped, which I'll do this afternoon if I get the chance.

I am nervous, though about how it's going to behave when it hits the batter. The only unknown being the smallest portion of the blend, a leather note. The other two are vetiver EO and a patch FO. I guess I'll just have to be ready to haul butt if it causes the batter to act up!

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Let us know how it works for you.

Rusti

Reaction score
Dixie - in this case it's a Star Wars character blend (I'll let you guess who). I've got notes for a couple of others, along with notes for Lord of the Rings characters and Harry Potter characters. I need to expand on some other ideas, but I gotta dabble around in the opinions of other folks who belong to fandoms I'm not part of.

Rusti

Reaction score
Those aren't bad thoughts really. I had notes for Dobby (laundry and cooking spices, maybe rosemary?) and The Burrow (oatmeal and cinnamon/nutmeg or so). I've had someone insist I should do a Captain America soap and scent it with an apple pie fragrance oil. I laughed. I just might.

Rusti

Reaction score
It moved just a hair faster than I would have liked, but I'm reasonably happy with how the blend behaved. As long as it doesn't rice or seize or take off like a drag racer, I'll deal.