First salt bar pics!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godschild

Reaction score
Here are my first salt bars. They're scented with Cactus and Sea Salt fo. I also made some lil novelty soaps but I'm not sure if it's allowed to put those on here since they're "adult" soaps so I won't share those unless someone tells me it's allowed lol.
The blue ones with the cacti on them are the salt bars. The ones I shared that are white and blue with embeds are my seaish soaps. The're scented with Cool Water and aren't salt soaps. Just had to share them too! They have starfish, seahorses, shells, and kelp/vegetation I tried to make with melt and pour. The bottom that I tried to make look like sand is a mix of ground soap I made a while back and corn silks.

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

I used sea salt and ground it in my coffee grinder. I can't wait to use it once it cures!

The sea soap was layered normally and doesn't contain salt other than what I add to my lye water. The blue salt bars contain 75% sea salt that I ground very fine in my coffee grinder. Took forever! I have no idea if they have been sweating because I have them in my curing room. Guess I need to check on that....

Those are very nice. I really love the first one, with the sand bottom. The water actually looks like fish are swarming. Great job!

Latest posts

Back