First Sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beachgurl

Reaction score
I made my first sale today!!! I sold 7 bars of my mint julep soap. I cannot believe this!! Someone is actually willing to pay money for the stuff that I make. Maybe there's a market for this. :D

I wish :) I've been having some friends and neighbors try my soaps out and let me know what they think. Long story, but the friend of a friend ,etc etc was at a Labor Day party, and happened to get a hold of my mint soap , contacted me, and bought it !!

Congratulations!!!! I can remember how trilled I was when I had my first sale at the farmers market this summer.

Woo-hoo!!!! Go girl, go!! May want to make that flavor a regular in your line. :D

Digit

Congrats! I was wondering if you have any type of insurance to cover yourself? I ask because i also sell my soap and i'm scared someone will break out in a rash or something. Do you label your soap? If so, how?

soap labeling.....

jenmarie82 said:
Congrats! I was wondering if you have any type of insurance to cover yourself? I ask because i also sell my soap and i'm scared someone will break out in a rash or something. Do you label your soap? If so, how?

Not sure if you checked your PM, but I sent along info on the Guild, their insurance policy and their resources from the FDA on soap labeling.

This is great!!! you must be doing something really good. what a great compliment.

Thanx guys!!! I wanted to let you all know that I appreciate all of your honest feedback and help.

Back