First post here

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThreeLoves

Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Lisa and I am excited to finally join this forum. I have been reading and watching tutorials for about 1 month. I have 2 m&p experiences and 2 or maybe 3 lotion bar tries. It’s all very interesting to me and I’m looking forward to trying my first cp and hp soaps. I have relatives with skin issues and fragrance intolerances. I’m hoping to make basic soaps for them (and also for myself ) that will alleviate the reaction from store bought soaps. Thank you for the welcome, Angie. I wasn’t able to rely to the welcome email. Thanks again!

Hello everyone. My name is Lisa and I am excited to finally join this forum. I have been reading and watching tutorials for about 1 month. I have 2 m&p experiences and 2 or maybe 3 lotion bar tries. It’s all very interesting to me and I’m looking forward to trying my first cp and hp soaps. I have relatives with skin issues and fragrance intolerances. I’m hoping to make basic soaps for them (and also for myself ) that will alleviate the reaction from store bought soaps. Thank you for the welcome, Angie. I wasn’t able to rely to the welcome email. Thanks again!
This is my post from March 2019
Hello everyone. My name is Lisa and I am excited to finally join this forum. I have been reading and watching tutorials for about 1 month. I have 2 m&p experiences and 2 or maybe 3 lotion bar tries. It’s all very interesting to me and I’m looking forward to trying my first cp and hp soaps. I have relatives with skin issues and fragrance intolerances. I’m hoping to make basic soaps for them (and also for myself ) that will alleviate the reaction from store bought soaps. Thank you for the welcome, Angie. I wasn’t able to rely to the welcome e
Why did you copy my post and present it as your own?

Thanks, but this isn’t me. I’m confused why this person copied my post.
Oh, my. I checked and you are right. I think you should message one of the mods. They might not be checking this thread after having said "hello." Link them to this thread and maybe also to your original, so they don't have to hunt. It could just be a glitch-- every now and then we find parts of threads in weird places.

Oh, my. I checked and you are right. I think you should message one of the mods. They might not be checking this thread after having said "hello." Link them to this thread and maybe also to your original, so they don't have to hunt. It could just be a glitch-- every now and then we find parts of threads in weird places.
Thank you so much. I’ll do that once I get home. I’m hoping it’s a mistake.

@Nyknits
Hi Lisa - are you saying that the introduction post is not what you posted but something that showed up mysteriously? I need to know so I can investigate and if necessary I can get more help to see what happened.

@Nyknits
Hi Lisa - are you saying that the introduction post is not what you posted but something that showed up mysteriously? I need to know so I can investigate and if necessary I can get more help to see what happened.
That post was my first post on March 17 2019 under Nyknits. I don’t know who threeloves is. That is my post word for word. It was titled “this knitter wants to be a soaper” thank you for your help.

Latest posts

Back