First post, First batch of soap in a mold, First bath bombs!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NaturallyPosh

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Have been lurking for a minute, reading all the experience and much needed tips and advice. Finally made my first batch of soap in a mold today along with many many unsuccessful bath bomb batches and only two really pretty bath bombs. I have made soap before but nothing pretty and not in a traditional mold. Nothing that I would be able to sell.

I hope I am able to attach photos, not sure how yet, this is my first time trying to post. I made a beer soap for my first batch with hops inside and on top. The soap smells incredible, I hope the smell stays, I read here that it disappears during the curing process, fingers crossed. I did add 1/2 oz of another fragrance coffee cake that I wanted to blend with the scent of the beer and it worked perfectly. I do not want to end up with a coffee cake smelling soap.

I am just so happy and proud and exhausted, my feet are on fire! But to see the photos the pain is worth it.
library

Welcome NaturallyPosh :). I moved your Photos to the Photo Gallery for everyone to see :thumbs:.

Latest posts

Back