First of 5 day Craft Fair

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
poop soaps are so popular
and so gross lol

I will never for the life of me understand the current fascination with poop themed things...I don't remember it being a thing when I was a kid. Of course, as a kid, poop was funny, but I never wanted a stuffed poop toy to sleep with.

I am however, disappointed that the reindeer poop soap was a rope as well...it should have been pellets.

I will never for the life of me understand the current fascination with poop themed things...I don't remember it being a thing when I was a kid. Of course, as a kid, poop was funny, but I never wanted a stuffed poop toy to sleep with.

I am however, disappointed that the reindeer poop soap was a rope as well...it should have been pellets.
Even so it’s disgusting and is another sign of our depraved times.

Even so it’s disgusting and is another sign of our depraved times.

I mean, I wouldn't exactly call it depraved...I think that's an overreaction.

I just don't get it. Unicorns I get, unicorn poop I don't. Although my three year old has a book that talks about unicorn poop (apparently they poop tiny puffs of cotton candy) and it is her favorite part of the story...so there's that.

I mean, I wouldn't exactly call it depraved...I think that's an overreaction.

I just don't get it. Unicorns I get, unicorn poop I don't. Although my three year old has a book that talks about unicorn poop (apparently they poop tiny puffs of cotton candy) and it is her favorite part of the story...so there's that.
Our TIMES are depraved.

Latest posts

Back