First M&P in a couple months

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carly B

Reaction score
I used to make M&P and rebatch all the time, but in early September, I made my first cold process, and I've been focusing on that since then. Something new, lots to learn, etc.

Hubby and I are heading up to LI next week to spend Thanksgiving with his 94 year old mother. Although she worships at the alter of Dove Soap, he wanted to take his brothers some of my cold process soap, and wanted something for his mother. I know she won't use it, so instead of taking up some CP for her, I decided I'd make her some M&P soap that she could leave out and look at and sniff.

So I made her some soap with a Christmassy fragrance and sparkles, because you're never too old for sparkles, and she likes citrus scents, so the non-green ones on the bottom are scented with Grapefruit and Bergamot. I added a little sweet almond oil so if she does use them, it won't feel as drying. She doesn't see very well, so the soaps have a lot of texture, too.:)

Capture.GIF

Back