First embeds :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nanooo48

Reaction score
7CBE4595-655C-4ED8-92AD-61755F055F86.jpeg
1AC1D914-2BA8-452E-924B-896F22710110.jpeg
96347ABF-809B-4E42-971C-134F87D040D7.jpeg
I’ve never posted before. Please don’t chastise me if I do this wrong lol. I just wanted to share a soap I’m excited about. Accelerated a bit on me so I didn’t have much time to play which was a bummer but oh well. Should have stuck to my basic recipe but nooooo I was short on one ingredient so I went for a completely different bar. It will be wonderful nonetheless but still. It accelerated lol. So I pounded the heck out of these bad boys to get them bubbles out and here they are haha. Smelling all sorts of autumn happiness. The humidity here has been unbearable, and the glycerin dew battle is ON like donkey Kong right now but I am checking my babies everyday lol. Just thought I’d try to share for a first time. I do not have a lot of time to spend on line so I do have trouble getting on here but I do like to come and see some of your writings. ❤️ Sheesh.. again I hope I’m doing this right. I’m kinda nervous now lol.

Thanks!!

Very nice!! What did you colour your embeds with? Love the metallic look. (Incidentally, I use the same molds.)
Hehe, I just used mica pigment! Used a paint brush to paint the molds with the mica first to give a different colored effect, and colored MP with mica as well for the same metallic effect. =) made for a great two tone. So happy with how they came out I didn’t want to use them hahaha!

Well done! View attachment 32152 Please visit more often! We want to see more!!!
Aww wow thank you! That means a lot!

Very nice!
Thank you!!

They are lovely soap babies, and your embeds are really beautiful.
Hehe thank you! My soap babies lol ❤️

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice!! What did you colour your embeds with? Love the metallic look. (Incidentally, I use the same molds.)
Little side note with that. I don’t know if you’ve found this fabulous discovery with playing with mica and molds, but to get the cleanest molds after painting with mica, use makeup remover wipes! Life savers! Still sooooo happy I made that discovery lol. Thought I’d share haha.

Lovely soap, the embeds look great, perfect soap for Autumn. We are in spring here atm.

Back