First cuts on Workshop Heritage single bar cutter.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoapDaddy70

Reaction score
Got my single bar cutter today!! Here are the first cuts. The tie dye soap was just a big mess of colors with an ITP swirl with yellow as the dominant color. The other one was my first try at a mica line with Activated charcoal. The mica line got sloppy on the sides but still happy with the results. No more uneven bars!! What a pleasure. D5415D32-43F3-42B5-B2DB-32DDCA121597.jpeg7787FC8C-476B-47EF-9BA8-630E24ABE474.jpeg

It's a game changer, amiright? Your soaps are awesome, especially the one with the mica line -- it's hard for me to get flat layers like that. What were your colorants in the mica line one?

Oooh the tie dyes ones look like tassels, so cool :)

I like the effect of the way charcoal line actually

And yes, cutters are a game changer lol

It's a game changer, amiright? Your soaps are awesome, especially the one with the mica line -- it's hard for me to get flat layers like that. What were your colorants in the mica line one?
Sorry I took so long to respond to this. The colors in the bar with the mica line were Key West Blue and Tangerine Dream from Mad Micas.

Latest posts

Back