First batch in 9 years!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kitkat_pro

Reaction score
I'm so happy my batch turned out wonderful. I only made a 1lb batch because I didn't want to wast too much if it flopped, but it turned out great.

Presenting 'WHITE CHOCOLATE MOCHA'

I used coffee grinds to darken the base and give a slight coffee smell and cocoa powder to the spots which I used a swirling type method to add,
and Vanilla FO.

The only mistake I made last night was grabbing the Ivory Bar for gratting. At first the soap had a nice coffee, chocolae and vanilla scent, but then I grabbed the Ivory and it smelled sick. I checked on it this morning to see how it was doing and the Ivory smell is almost gone, it smells great now

Just like riding a bicycle! :wink: :lol:

Paul :wink:

"With enough soap, you can blow up just about anything." --Fight Club

Thank you all. Addiction is right. I made my first MP soap when I was six and graduated to CP when I was 10, mom always sent me out of the kitchen for the lye. I soaped untill I was 16 then boys got in the way :shock: , then marriage and family.

Once that soap gets in your blood it never gets out, and when your not soaping or crafting it's like an itch you just can't scratch. It drives the hell out of yeah because you aren't doing something 'Productive.'
:lol:

Latest posts

Back