Finally made me a....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
Soap display. I need another like it before this Thursday! It really sets my soaps off at the farmers market.

DSCF3889-1.jpg

DSCF3881-1.jpg

And a display rack for DW's soap saver bar socks and soap slivers washcloth;
IM000271.jpg

IM000274.jpg

IM000273-1.jpg

Tabitha said:
Looks good, will you be marketing those too?

No plans to, Tab. A few have asked me to make one or two for them, but no plans on adding to my TOG line-up of tools.

Paul :wink:

It looks very sturdy and well-made. Just a thought that if you were to make another one, start much wider at the base, with each shelf above the other being slightly narrower than the one below, you will be able to see the soaps better. You won't lose shelf space, because you will have extra room on the lower shelves. It would look almost like a triangle in shape, or a pyramid (cut-in-half vertically) for a '3-D' rack that has storage on more than just the front side. Hope this makes sense! If not, then sorry. Best wishes,

Soapmaker Man said:
Soap display. I need another like it before this Thursday! It really sets my soaps off at the farmers market.

DSCF3889-1.jpg

DSCF3881-1.jpg

And a display rack for DW's soap saver bar socks and soap slivers washcloth;
IM000271.jpg

IM000274.jpg

IM000273-1.jpg

I know this is an older post, but I don't get out to play much. LOL
Those look fabulous!!
If I still did shows I would have you build me one in a heartbeat...

What a lovely display...your DW is a luck woman.

If you ever want to produce them for sale...I think you have a ready make market right here on SMF. :)

Mary Lou

Latest posts

Back