Finally having fun with colors...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Had a lot of fun this week. From left...
Lavender Lime (lavender eo and lime FO)

Wasabi Lime (wasabi and lime from BB)

Afternoon Tea (Earl Grey Lemon from BB)

Kazi Kazi (Karma dupe from Daystar)

Thanks for looking!

1423543321846.jpg

The far left was itp swirl and got all muddled with my black and I am not happy with it, but I can share the good and bad. Lol!

The wasabi lime was a sort of tilted zebra only I did the entire loaf like it with a wobbly inset to give it the wave.

The black white and yellow was another attempt at a butterfly swirl That didn't pan out but I do love it regardless. Its my favorite of the bunch.

The last one I only have one cut so far was another attempt playing with zebra lines but switching sides then swirling. We will see how the rest look tonight.

Thank you all for checking it out.

Absolutely lovely swirls and colours. Swirl envy coming on!

Julie, the earl grey lemon (afternoon tea) from Brambleberry is amazing. It is fresh and light. I REALLY like it!

The karma dupe (kazi kazi) is really nice too. Very close to Karma from Lush. I approve.

Oh my gosh! They all look terrific! I've been thinking about trying Afternoon Tea so now I may give it a go. Also, good to know about Kazi Kazi. Karma is my favorite OTC scent and BB's isn't close. Great work! :thumbup:

Oh my gosh! They all look terrific! I've been thinking about trying Afternoon Tea so now I may give it a go. Also, good to know about Kazi Kazi. Karma is my favorite OTC scent and BB's isn't close. Great work! :thumbup:

Yes I would recommend the Earl Grey Lemon from Brambleberry, but it hasn't been available since I got it, hopefully they will restock soon cause I am pretty sure its going to be a staple of mine.

Kazi Kazi from Daystar has been the first Karma dupe I have tried and I have to say its close. Its not perfect, but really close.

Back