Finally got that elusive butterfly..

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzz-juzz

Reaction score
.. without actually trying. :)
Batter traced fast so I just plopped into a mold as neatly as I could. Swirled with a stick a bit and that's it.
It was recipe with 25% RBO. I love how the soap turns out but it traces so fast.
Oh and note partial gel. Bottom didn't gel haha.

20151212_121931.jpg

The one on the right looks like one of the dragons from Chinese New year!

ETA: sorry, I tend to be a tad dyslexic when it comes to left and right..

Thank you all :)
The plan was blue, pink and white and FO was Clean (type) from NG.
Colours are blue mica that morphed into aqua/green, pink is pink OZ clay + neon pink from BB and white is TD. There's a bit of TD throughout other colours and it caused a bit of crackling (not visible on the photo from my lovely phone camera).
I was amazed too, that's why I wanted to share. My swirls are usually quite meh lol.
Steve85569, I think I plopped it more on one side trying to get some sort of swirl instead of just blobs of colour as the batter was really thick. I just swirled everything through with kebab stick and that's it.

Thank you all :)
The plan was blue, pink and white and FO was Clean (type) from NG.
Colours are blue mica that morphed into aqua/green, pink is pink OZ clay + neon pink from BB and white is TD. There's a bit of TD throughout other colours and it caused a bit of crackling (not visible on the photo from my lovely phone camera).
I was amazed too, that's why I wanted to share. My swirls are usually quite meh lol.
Steve85569, I think I plopped it more on one side trying to get some sort of swirl instead of just blobs of colour as the batter was really thick. I just swirled everything through with kebab stick and that's it.

I see.
I have problems like that sometimes and then spend an unreasonable amount of time trying to duplicate the results. Especially when they turn out like yours did.

I love the colors! The partial gel looks good too. My best looking soaps are always by accident! lol

Back