Finally commented.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beatrice

Reaction score
I've had a small soap and candle making business in the Ozarks for ten years, now. It's just me. I love my work, and I learn a lot from my customers. My favorite medium for both crafts is beeswax, and I put it in everything I make.

I have learned so much from all of you, over the years. I've poured over a lot of the forum while Googling topics specific to my needs. Google always brings me back here. SoapMakingForum is an amazing resource for any soap maker. It is definitely an art. There's always more to learn!

I finally commented on a few posts, today. Thanks so much for having me.

Hello Beatrice
Welcome from Australia - new soap maker here and very grateful for all the input from others who know what they are doing.
I have bees and therefore have wax and honey but am yet to get to adding these to my soaps (and maybe other B&B products). So much to juggle physically and intellectually when starting out!
Jane

Hello, @Jeboz and @IrishLass. Thank you. :)

Wonderful that you keep bees, Jeboz! Tending bees and also making products from their hive, definitely sounds like juggling. Especially starting out! I'd be glad to help you figure out how to add the wax and honey to your products. Let me know.

Welcome Beatrice. There are many incredible soapers here who are willing to share their expertise. I learn new things all of time.

Ty, @Rogue-Soaper. :)

It's an amazing group of people! They even taught me the "whys" and "how to's" of tempering cocoa butter for soap making. Who knew you could/should temper cocoa butter for soap making? Not me. Lol. They knew.

Welcome.gif

Latest posts

Back